Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and PensionsLatest DoPT Orders 2020
Department of Personnel and Training
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 28th August, 2020
Subject:- Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 -Closure of Departmental Canteens.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department OM of even number dated 20th April. 2020 whereby, as a part of preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19, it was decided to close all Departmental Canteens until further orders.
2. As the re-opening of prohibited activities has gradually been allowed, it has been decided to open the Departmental Canteens located in Ministries/ Departments of Government of India in Delhi.
3. All the Ministries/ Departments/ offices as well as the Central Government employees are, therefore, directed to ensure strict compliance of instructions issued by MHA, MoH&FW and DoPT from time to time on social distancing norms and health & hygiene practices etc. The canteen employees may be advised to strictly follow hygiene & safety protocols and to avoid crowding, especially at the distribution/sale counters.
(Umesh Kumar Bhatia)
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Opening of Departmental Canteens in Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Offices Covid-19 – DoPT 2021
- Closure of Departmental Canteens – Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID19
- Preventive measures to be taken to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Re-opening of Departmental Canteens
- Covid-19 Vaccination of all Central Government employees latest dopt order
- COVID-19 Vaccination for Central Government employees
- Attendance of Central Government officials – Preventive measures to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – DoPT Order
- Relaxation in CCS Leave rules 1972 for central government employees – COVID19 – Latest DoPT Orders 2020
- Latest DoPT Order – Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID19 for all Central Government Employees
- Central Public Sector Enterprises Preventive measures to be taken to contain the spread of COVID19