Centralized GPF module on PFMS portal
Government of India
M/o Finance, Department of Expenditure
Controller General of Accounts
Bawan GPO Complex,
‘E’ Block INA, New Delhi-110023
Dated:30th, Aug 2018
This office has initiated the implementation of centralized GPF module on PFMS portal for the PAOs whose all DDOs are on EIS module for salary Bill preparation. The training have already been Imparted to some of the PAOs and merged DDOs (List enclosed).
2. The PAOs and merged DDOs who have been trained for centralized online GPF module were required to implement the same within a month after training. However, it has been observed that only few PAOs/DDOs from the trained PAOs and DDOs .has implemented the module.
3. All concerned Pr. CCAs, CCAs, CAs (with independent charge ) are requested to ascertain that the PAOs/merged DDOs who have been trained should migrate to new module expeditiously and the status of implementation may be intimated by 12 Sep 2018 to this office. It is also requested that Trained PAOs may also be directed to help/train the other PAOs whose all DDOs are on EIS module for salary bill preparation, in their respective controllers.
Asstt. Controller of Accounts
Related to Your Search:
- Centralized online GPF Module roll out
- Roll out of e-Revision utility of CPAO for 7th CPC revision of pension in all Delhi based PAOs
- Implementation of 7th CPC Recommendations – Revision of Central Civil Pension Cases – CPAO Orders
- NPS related activities while conducting Internal Audit of PAOs/ CDDOs / Autonomous Bodies
- Bank strike delay of disbursal of September month Salary to the Central Government Employees
- Finance Minister to inaugurate the Centralized GP Fund Module of PFMS for all the Central Government Employees and ePPO Module of PFMS for complete end -to -end electronic processing of Pension cases tomorrow
- Payment of Salary to Central Government Employees on 29th May 2018 due to Bank Strike
- CPAO: Mandatory use of Digital Signature
- Submission of e-Revision Authorities through the e-Revision utility by the PAOs