UNION CABINET ON TUESDAY APPROVED A PROPOSAL TO HIKE AN ANOTHER ADDITIONAL DEARNESS ALLOWANCE BY 8% FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND PENSIONERS…
THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT TODAY APPROVED TO RELEASE A EIGHT PER CENT HIKE IN DEARNESS ALLOWANCE TO CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND PENSIONERS, THIS HIKE IS TO BE EFFECTIVE RETROSPECTIVELY FROM JANUARY 2013…
THE DEARNESS ALLOWANCE AND DEARNESS RELIEF FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT SERVING EMPLOYEES AND PENSIONERS WILL INCREASE FROM 72% PER CENT OF BASIC EMOLUMENTS TO 80% PER CENT WITH EFFECT FROM 1.1.2013 TO COMPENSATE FOR PRICE RISE.
VISITORS ARE REQUESTED TO KEEP WATCH ON THIS BLOG TO VIEW THE OFFICIAL ORDER FROM FINANCE MINISTRY REGARDING DA AND DR HIKE AS AND WHEN RECEIVED, WILL BE PUBLISHED..!
Related to Your Search:
- 7% HIKE IN DEARNESS ALLOWANCE FOR CENTRAL STAFF…CABINET APPROVES
- Dearness Allowance hiked by 2% for central government employees, pensioners
- CABINET APPROVED 10% DEARNESS ALLOWANCE HIKE FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND PENSIONERS
- Notification on Dearness allowance (DA) this week
- Government approves 10% DA hike, to benefit 50 lakh central employees.
- 2% Dearness Allowance Hike Likely For Central Government Employees From January 1
- Whether Cabinet Approved Merger of DA with Basic Pay today(28.2.2014)..?
- Central Government Employees: Cabinet may approve 6% dearness allowance (DA) hike next week
- Central Government Employees get 6 per cent DA hike from January 1