Cabinet Approved 3% Additional DA from Jan 2019 for Central Government Employees and Pensioners
Total 12% DA from Jan 2019 for CG Employees
Union Cabinet today approved to hike 3% additional Dearness Allowance to all group of Central Government employees with effect from 1st January 2019.
As per the decision taken in the cabinet meeting today (19.2.2019), 3 percent additional Dearness Allowance approved to all Central Government employees and Pensioners with effect 1.1.2019. The total Dearness Allowance will be 12%.
Usually the decision taken on DA by March 1st or 2nd week only. This is the unusal announcement, due to Lok Sabha election. The formal orders issued soon by the Ministry of Finance.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC DA Hike will announce today for central government employees and pensioners
- Bihar government announces pre-election for government employees and pensioners by hiking Dearness Allowance by 6% to 11%.
- CABINET APPROVED 10% DEARNESS ALLOWANCE HIKE FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND PENSIONERS
- Cabinet approves increase in Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief for Central Govt Employees – DA Hike Latest News
- Additional DA for Central Government Employees and Pensioners from Jan 2013 – Delays in getting cabinet approval..!
- Cabinet hikes DA of central government employees by 5 per cent
- Union Cabinet today approves 7% DA from July 2014 to CG Employees and Pensioners
- 7% HIKE IN DEARNESS ALLOWANCE FOR CENTRAL STAFF…CABINET APPROVES
- CABINET APPROVES 8% HIKE IN DEARNESS ALLOWANCE FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND PENSIONERS…