Bank Employees Pay Scale as on May 2015 – Detailed Entry Level Salary for Clerk, Sub-staff, Officers
ALL INDIA PNB STAFF FEDERATION
(Affiliated to N.C.B.E.)
R-8/38 Raj Nagar
Ph. /Fax No: 0120-4136800 Mobile (G.S.): 9818562336
E-mail: [email protected] Website: www.aipnbsf.org
Punjab National Bank
Preet Vihar, Delhi-92
Circular No. 11/2015
TO ALL MEMBERS
10th BIPARTITE SETTLEMNT AT A GLANCE PAYSLIP INCREASE 15% (Rs.2270 CRORE)
1. Pay Scales: With effect from 01.11.2012-
2. Stagnation Increments: 8 (Eight)
Sub-staff: 8×2 years;
Clerical: 5×3 years + 3×2 years
3. Dearness Allowance: 0.10% per slab of 4 points over 4440 points of CPI 1960 Base
4. PQP: Rs.410, 800, 1210, 1620, 2010
5. Special Pay: Clerical: SWO‘B’- 820, Head Cashier II- 1280, Special Assistant- 1930
Sub-staff: Armed Guard/Bills Collector- 390, Daftary- 560, Head Peon- 740
Driver- 2370, Electrician/AC Plant Helper- 2040, Head Messenger (IOB)- 1630
6. H.R.A.: Population 45 lacs & above- 10%, 12-45 lacs & Goa- 9%, Other Centres- 7.5%
7. FPP: Clerical: 1580, 1570, 1550/1450 (increment component- 1310)
Sub-Staff: 790, 780, 780/730 (Increment component- 655)
8. Transport Allowance: Upto 15th stage- Rs.425, 16th stage and above- Rs.470
9. Special Allowance (A New Allowance Introduced): 7.75% of Basic Pay + D.A. thereon
10. Medical Aid: Rs.2200 p.a.
11. Washing Allowance: Rs.150 p.m.
12. Cycle Allowance: Rs.100 p.m.
13. Dependent family Income Criteria: Income upto Rs 10,000 p.m.
The full Settlement is under preparation and will be signed on Monday, the 25th May, 2015. RBI has given its in principle clearance for implementing full holidays on 2nd & 4th Saturdays. Matter is being expedited with the Government now.
Related to Your Search:
- Bank Wage Revision 10th Bipartite : Scales finalized – RBI cleared holiday for 2nd & 4th Saturdays
- BANK DA of Clerical Staff and Subordinate Staff w.e.f 1st Nov 2017
- Expected Potential Relief in Income Tax – 10% Tax on 3 to 10 Lakh
- Pay of Central Government Employees and Bank Employees after 7th Pay Commission Report
- Central Government Employees and Bank Employees salary: A comparative Statement
- 11th Bipartite Revised Pay Scale for Clerical and Subordinate Staff w.e.f 1st Nov, 2017
- AIBEA Circular – BIPARTITE TALKS WITH IBA ON 31-10-2020 – MOVING TOWARDS FINAL SETTLEMENT
- Terms & Conditions of Loan Schemes by Oriental Bank of Commerce to BSNL workers
- PSU bank employees will soon get pay hike, arrears for 30 months