To prevent the spread of COVID-19, it was determined that all Officers / Staff would always wear Protective Mask / cover their nose and mouth with cloth for their own protection at all times while in office and outside.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
Office Order No. 22 of 2020
Sub: Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19- regarding wearing of mask.
In order to contain the spread of COVID-19, it has been decided that all Officers / Staff should invariably wear Safety Mask / cover their nose and mouth with cloth at all times while in Office and outside also for their own safety. It may be noted that masks is to be worn at all times including during meetings and while entering in any Officers Chamber / Branch too.
2. Further, in order to ensure clean and hygienic environment, spitting of tobacco, pan, gutka etc., inside Rail Bhawan premises (including Toilets) is strictly prohibited.
3. Any violation of above would be viewed seriously
Joint Secretary / Railway Board
All Officers and Branches in Board’s Office / Metro Bhawan, Pragati Maidan and at Dayabasti, New Delhi
ASC / RPF for debarring entry in Rail Bhawan to any Employee/Visitor without mask / face cover.
Related to Your Search:
- Closure of Departmental Canteens – Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID19
- Railways – HODs of branches shall prepare roster duty so as to ensure that 33% of Officers and staff attend office with staggered timings
- DoPT Preventive measures to be taken to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Railways – 50% of officers and staff to attend office on every alternate days with staggered timings until further orders
- COVID-19 positive cases at Rail Bhawan Closure of Office – Precautionary Measures
- Central Public Sector Enterprises Preventive measures to be taken to contain the spread of COVID19
- Railway Board Employees will have access to Rail Bhawan only on display of their Identity Cards issued by Ministry of Home Affairs
- Eastern Railway and other Railway Administrations not to call 100% employees to attend the workplace – Covid-19
- DARPG employees having no Symptoms of a mild cold/ cough or fever shall be allowed others stay at home