‘Air India Day’ Offer – Tickets for Rs 100
On ‘Air India Day’, airline’s site crashes over ‘tickets for Rs 100′ offer
NEW DELHI: Air India’s website crashed on Wednesday, on a day the national carrier is celebrating ‘Air India Day’, unable handle the heavy traffic following its ‘tickets for Rs 100′ offer.
Air India is selling tickets for Rs 100 (taxes extra) for five days from today — to commemorate the merger of erstwhile Indian Airlines and Air India on this day in 2007.
Some users who tried to go to the website got a ‘Service unavailable’ message. For others, the page would not load.7.
“On this occasion Air India is launching the Air India Offer for its travellers. Under the scheme tickets will be offered for Rs 100/- apart from all applicable taxes. The sale of these tickets will be made only through the Air India website for five days from August 27 to 31 2014 for travel between August 27 and September 30, 2014, only,” an AI statement said.
This is the first time that the airline will be celebrating the Air India Day. A function will be held to celebrate the day and also to award the meritorious employees of Air India.
Source : TOI
Related to Your Search:
- Special Festive Season Offer of 7% Discount on Sale of Gold Coins through Post Offices in Delhi
- Wait list passengers in Railway will be offered plane tickets
- Bank Employees Wage Revision – UFBU not satisfied with IBA’s offer, to go on strike
- Central Government Holiday for Janmashtami (Krishna Jayanti) on Wednesday, 12 August 2020
- Central government general pool residential accommodation rules 2017 pdf
- IRCTC Launches Berth Selection Option While Reserving Tickets
- IRCTC Tatkal booking likely to get easier
- India Post Announces Special Discount of 6.5% on Gold Coins for Raksha Bandhan
- Advance Reservation Period for Booking Reserved Train Tickets Increased From Existing 60 Days to 120 Days from 1st April 2015