Aadhar enabled Biometric Attendance System for marking attendance
“As per extant instructions, half-a-day’s casual leave should be debited for each day of late attendance, but late attendance upto an hour, on not more than two occasions in a month, and for justifiable reasons may be condoned by the competent authority.”
Principal Controller of Defence Account; (Central Command),
Carriapa Road, Lucknow Cantt, Pin-226002
The CDA, RTC Lucknow
All Sub Offices
(under the organisation including lFAs)
All sections in main office
Sub: Aadhar enabled Biometric Attendance System for marking attendance.
The Department of Personnel & Training vide letter No.11013/9/2014-Estt(A-III) dated 21st November 2014 (circulated vide Hqrs Office letter No. AN/III/3012/Misc/BAS dated 20.02.2015) has decided to use an AADHAR based Biometric Attendance System (AEBAS) in all offices of the Central Government, including attached/sub-ordinate offices in India.
Biometric Attendance System is only an enabling platform. There is no change in the instructions relating to office hours, late attendance etc. which will continue to apply. As per extant instructions, half-a-day’s casual leave should be debited for each day of late attendance, but late attendance upto an hour, on not more than two occasions in a month, and for justifiable reasons may be condoned by the competent authority. In addition to debiting Casual Leave(or Earned Leave, when no CL is available) disciplinary action may also be taken against government servants who are habitually late. Early leaving is also to be treated in the same manner as late coming.
Therefore, all the staff and officers will mark their attendance through AEBAS only. The manual attendance may be discontinued immediately.
GO(AN) has seen.
Related to Your Search:
- Central Government employees are marking their attendance in the Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System
- Aadhar Based Bio-Metric Attendance System for all Central Government Employees before 26.1.2015
- Status of Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System
- Aadhar enabled bio-metric attendance system – Early leaving is also to be treated as late coming…
- AADHAR enabled Bio-Metric Attendance System – Dopt Notification on 28.1.2015
- CGDA – Bio-metric Attendance System (BAS) for punctuality in Defense Accounts Department
- Exemption to employees to mark biometric attendance in Aadhar Based Biometric Attendance System (AEBAS)
- Aadhaar Enabled Biometric Attendance System (AEBAS) – New attendance system for central government employees by month-end
- Aadhar Enabled Bio-metric Attendance System (AEBAS) for punctuality in Military Engineer Services