7th CPC Recommendations on Risk and Hardship Matrix
Risk and Hardship Allowance: Allowances relating to Risk and Hardship will be governed by the newly proposed nine-cell Risk and Hardship Matrix, with one extra cell at the top, viz., RH-Max to include Siachen Allowance. This would be the ceiling for risk/hardship allowances and there would be no individual RHA with an amount higher than this allowance.
The construct of the Risk and Hardship Matrix, proposed above, is a new paradigm intended to rationalize the myriad allowances, their categories and sub-categories that exist today. It would make the administration of these allowances simple and provide a framework for the government for future inclusion of any new allowance, which can be placed in the appropriate cell depending upon the severity of the risk and hardship involved.
Related to Your Search:
- Risk and Hardship Allowance to Mate, Keyman & Patrolman, Extension of Rich and Hardship Allowance to P. Way Artisans including their Helpers and Enhanced Allowance to Gatekeepers at Spl. and A – Class Level Crossing
- Recommendation of 7th Central Pay Commission – Decision relating to grant of Risk and Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainers of Indian Railways
- Cabinet Decision on Risk and Hardship Matrix
- 7th Pay Commission Recommendations Hospital patient Care Allowance/Patient Care Allowance Related to Risk and Hardship
- Recommendation of 7th CPC- decision relating to grant of Risk and Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainer of Indian Railways
- Inclusion of important categories of staff within the ambit of Risk And Hardship Matrix of 7th CPC for payment of Risk And Hardship Allowance
- Recommendations of 7th CPC – Payment of Risk & Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainers working in construction s organization
- Grant of Risk/Hardship based allowances to CAPFs personnel
- 7th CPC – Risk and Hardship Allowance to the Fire-fighting staff working under various Defence Establishments