7th CPC Risk Allowance
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, PG & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Block No. IV, Room No. 409
Old JNU Campus, New Delhi
Dated 3rd November, 2020
Subject: Implementation of Govt. decision on 7th CPC recommendations on Risk Allowance to Central Govt. employees-regarding
Consequent upon the decision taken by the Government on the recommendations made by the 7th Central Pay Commission on the subject of Risk Allowance and with the approval of D/o Expenditure, it has been decided to revise the rates of Risk Allowance paid to the Central Govt. employees. The revised rates of Risk Allowance are as follows:
|Sl. No.||Categories of employees||Revised Rates in Rupees per Month|
|5.||Non-gazetted officers engaged in Nitro Glycerine preparation||405|
|6.||Gazetted officers engaged in Nitro Glycerine preparation||675|
|7.||Danger Building Officers||900|
3. Risk Allowance with revised rates shall be payable from the date of issue of this OM. Further, all other terms and conditions envisaged in the O.M. No.21012/4/88-Allowances dated 22.08.1988 shall continue to apply.
4. Hindi Version will follow.
(Rajendra Prasad Tewari)
Under Secretary to the Government of India
- All Ministries/ Departments of Govt. of India
- NIC with a request to upload the O.M. on the website of DoPT.
Related to Your Search:
- Risk Allowance to Central Government employees
- Clarification to be obtained from Ministries/Departments regarding Risk Allowance
- Dopt Orders on Risk Allowance – Risk Allowance to Central Government employees – clarification reg.
- Implementation of Government Decision on 7th CPC recommendations on Risk Allowance
- Risk Allowance, Hospital Patent Care Allowance and Patient Care Allowance doubled
- Extension of Risk Allowance till 31.12.2012
- 7th CPC – Risk and Hardship Allowance to the Fire-fighting staff working under various Defence Establishments
- Revision of rates of Nursing Allowance to the Nursing Personnel – Implementation of the recommendations of the 7th CPC
- 7th CPC Risk and Hardship Allowance for Fire-Fighting Staff