7th CPC HRA 2021 to CPSE Employees
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan
Block 14, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Dated: 25th August, 2021
Subject: Re-classification of Mathura-Vrindavan Municipal Corporation as ‘Y’ class city for the purpose of grant of House Rent Allowance (HRA) to Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSE)-reg
The undersigned is directed to refer to DPE’s OM of even number dated 07.01.2013 and 07.09.2015 regarding classification of cities/town for the purpose of grant of House Rent Allowance (HRA) to CPSE employees following 2007 IDA pay scales.
- Department of Expenditure (DOE) vide OM NO 2/4/2018-E.II(B} dated 25.02.2020 has conveyed that Mathura-Vrindavan Municipal Corporation shail stand classified as ‘Y’ class city/town for the purpose of grant of House Rent Allowance to the central Government employees posted there.
- It has been decided that the reclassification of Mathura-Vrindavan Municipal Corporation as contained in the DoE OM 2/4/2018-E.II(B) dated 25.02.2020 would also be applicable to the employees of CPSEs following 2017/2007 IDA pay scales and following CDA pay scales in line with VI & VII Central Pay Commissions’ recommendations with effect from 01.03.2020.
- Further, it has also been decided that the orders on classification/ re-classification of cities/ towns categorised as ‘X’, ‘Y’ and ‘Z’ issued by the Department of Expenditure for the employees of Central Government would mutatis-mutandis be also applicable to the employees of CPSEs following 2017/2007 IDA pay scales and following CDA pay scales in line with VI & VII Central Pay Commissions recommendations.
- All Administrative Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India are requested to bring the foregoings to the notice of the CPSE under their administrative control for necessary action at their end.
Encl: As Above
Related to Your Search:
- Re-classification of Mathura-Vrindavan Municipal Corporation as ‘Y’ class city for the purpose of grant of House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Classification of Cities for HRA as per 7th CPC – X Y Z Classification of Cities for HRA 2020
- Revision of House Rent Allowance for CPSE employees on the basis of Census – 2011
- Revision of classification cities for the purpose of House Rent Allowance and Transport Allowance to Central Government employees
- 7th CPC HRA : Grant of House Rent Allowance to Central Government employees on basis of Census-2011
- Finance Ministry issued orders on upgradation of cities / towns on the basis of Census 2011 for the purpose of House Rent Allowance
- Grant of revised rates of House Rent Allowance(HRA) to the staff posted at Saharanpur City (within its Municipal Limits) w.e.f. 01.12.2011—Regarding.
- 6th CPC DA Revised to CPSE Employees wef 01.07.2021
- 7th CPC HRA hike for Central Government employees and CPSE or PSU employees (3rd PRC) from 1st Jan 2021