7th CPC Dress Allowance of Postal employees
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
P.A.P Section/Establishment Division
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi – 110 001.
Date: 16th October,2019
Sub – Enhancement of Dress Allowance – regarding.
A Committee, under the Chairmanship of Shri V.P.Singh,CPMG, Uttar Pradesh Circle, had been constituted to examine the requests of Unions to enhance the Dress Allowance of Postal employees. The Dress Allowance Committee submitted its report vide OM No. 23-01/2015-UPE dated 28th June, 2019.
The recommendations of the committee was forwarded to Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, being the competent authority, for approval. Department of Expenditure, vide ID No. A-27023152017/E.II B (7th CPC) dated 3rd October, 2019, has, however, not agreed to the proposal of the Department to enhance the Dress Allowance to eligible staff.
Also check: Payment of Dress Allowance : Civ Emp
I am directed to inform that the enhancement of Dress Allowance is not approved by the Nodal Ministry.
Assistant Director General (Estt.)
Phone no. 23096191
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Dress Allowance and Grant of Various allowance to Central Government Employees
- Postal Unions demands regarding enhancement of Dress Allowance from Rs.5000/- to Rs.10,000/-
- 7th CPC Outstation Allowance to the staff working in RMS Sections of Railway lines
- 7th pay commission dress allowance for CGHS employees
- 7th CPC Dress Allowance to Railway Nursing Staff
- Implementation of 7th Central Pay Commission Recommendations of Dress Allowance – regarding wearing of Uniform
- Payment of Dress Allowance : Civ Emp
- Implementation of the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission – Dress Allowance
- 7th CPC Dress Allowance – DoPT Orders on 31.8.2017