7th CPC Dress Allowance and Grant of Various allowance to Central Government Employees
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi -110001.
Dated: 05 March, 2020.
- All Chief Postmasters General/ Postmasters General
- Chief General Manager, BD Directorate/ Parcel Directorate/ PLI Directorate
- Director RAKNPA/ GM CEPT) Directors of All PTCs,
- Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, R.K. Puram, New Delhi
- All General Managers (Finance)/ DAP/ DDAP
Sub: Implementation of the recommendation of 7th CPC- Grant of Various allowance to Central Government Employees – Dress Allowance – reg.
This is regarding issues raised by the units for the payment of Dress Allowances to the fresh recruits and the persons retiring and have less than one years service.
2. The issue was examined by the committee constituted for the purpose and following recommendations were made for payment of dress allowance on the issue of admissibility of full / part dress allowance on non completion of full year:
(1) On the issue of admissibility of full / part Dress Allowance on non-completion of full one year, the Committee recommends the following stipulations that the Dress Allowance shall be paid in the month of July only:-
(i) (In case of Persons Retiring)
Person retiring after December of the calendar year shall be eligible for full Dress Allowance. Those retiring by December in the calendar year shall be eligible for half of the Dress Allowance.
(ii) (In cases of Persons newly joining the Department)
For person joining service during July to December of the previous calendar year shall get full Dress Allowance in next calendar year. Those who join after December will be entitled to half of the Dress Allowance in July of the year.
3. The above recommendation of committee has been accepted by the competent authorized with retrospective effect from 01.07.2017.
4. It is requested to take necessary action as per the above recommendations and in any case of deviation from the above, the advice of the Directorate may be sought for.
5. This issues with the concurrence of AS & FA vide diary No.190/FA/2019-CS dated 27.02.2020.
Assistant Director General (Estt.)
Related to Your Search:
- Payment of Dress Allowance to the CAPFs personnel joining service after 1st July
- 7th CPC Dress Allowance of Postal Employees
- 7th CPC Dress Allowance to Railway Nursing Staff
- 7th pay commission dress allowance for CGHS employees
- Implementation of 7th Central Pay Commission Recommendations of Dress Allowance – regarding wearing of Uniform
- Implementation of the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission – Dress Allowance
- 7th CPC Dress Allowance – DoPT Orders on 31.8.2017
- Implementation of recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission – payment of Dress Allowance to Railway employees at Rs.10000/- per annum
- 7th CPC – Dress Allowance for eligible Railway Employees: Railway Board Order