CEA claim for death in harness circumstances – Wards of all death in harness circumstances are also eligible for Children Education Allowance @ Rs 2250 per month and Hostel Subsidy @ Rs 6750 per month as of 01 July 2017. For Special Children, the allowance is doubled.
CEA APPLICABLE FROM CDA FOR WARDS OF PHYSICAL CASUALTY
1. Consequent to the implementation of 7th Central Pay Commission, wards of all death in harness cases (to include Physical Casualty, Missing in Action, Medical Boarded out cases) are also eligible for claiming Children Education Allowance @ Rs 2250 per month and Hostel Subsidy @ Rs 6750 per month wef 01 Jul 2017. The amount is double for Special Child.
2. Claims in respect of all Officer Physical Casualty cases are to be processed through DIAV to CDA O Pune .
3. Claim can only be made for eldest 2 children for upto Class 12.
4. Claim has to be sent after the end of academic session.
5. Following documents are to be sent :
- (a) Contingent bill.
- (b) Self declaration by the NoK.
- (c) Certificate from the Head of Institution ( School Principal)
- (d) Cancelled Cheque.
6. Completed documents may please be sent to:
R&W Section, DIAV,104 Maude Lines, Delhi Cantt-110010
(b) JCO/OR: Respective Record Offices
7. All eligible beneficiaries who have not claimed CEA since AY 2017, may prepare claim from AY 2017 (July 17 onwards) to AY 2021 immediately to the above mentioned address.
8. Forms are attached.
9. Please note – this allowance is from Govt of India and the Education grant from DIAV will continue as earlier.
Children Education Allowance: Claim Form
Home Address _____
Rehabilitation & Welfare Section
Directorate of Indian Army Veterans (DIAV)
Adjutant General’s Branch
IHQ of MoD (Army) 104, Cavalry Road
Delhi Cantt -110010
CLAIM FOR CHILDREN EDUCATION ALLOWANCE (CEA)/
HOSTEL SUBSIDY FOR WARDS OF PHYSICAL CASUALTY (FATAL) CASES
1. The following documents regarding Children Education Allowance (CEA)/ Hostel Subsidy for academic year _________ in respect of Master/ Kumari _________ _________ _________ wards of No _________ _________ Rank _________ _________ Name _________ _________ is forwarded herewith for your further necessary action please :-
(a) Contingent bill duly completed.
(b) Self Declaration certificate duly signed by the NOK.
(c) Certificate from the head of Institution.
(d) Cancelled Cheque.
For official use only
File No :
|1.||Contingent Bill No||_____________ of ____________||OFFICE STAMP|
|2.||Amount on this bill||: Rs ____________ ____________|
|3.||Approved Payment||: Rs ____________ ____________|
|4.||Deductions (If any)||: Rs ____________ ____________|
TO BE FILLED AND SIGNED BY THE BENEFICIARY
(ALL FIELDS ARE MANDATORY)
1. I hereby apply for the reimbursement of Children Education Allowance/Hostel Subsidy for my child/children and relevant particulars are furnished below :-
|(a)||Rank & Name of the Govt Servant|
|(b)||Personal No / Army No|
|(c)||Name of the Unit|
|(d)||Name of NOK|
2. Details of the child/children for whom CEA / Hostel Subsidy claimed:-
|Sequence||Name of the child||DOB||Standard/ Class||Academic year||Name and Place of the School / institution|
3 Re-imbursement of Expenditure:-
|Sequence||Period for which claimed||Amount Claimed for CEA||Amount Claimed for Hostel Subsidy||Total|
|Total amount claimed Rs|
4. Certified that the above charges/expenditure have been necessarily incurred by the student and he/she is not in receipt of any other concession scholarship from the school/college as well as from the State/ Central Government.
5. This amount has not been claimed from PCDA/ PAO(OR)/ any other source.
6. Certified that the claim has been prepared strictly as per the rates and instructions laid down in the following letters:-
- (a) Govt of India, Department of Personnel & Training letter No A-27012/02/2017- Estt.(AL) dt 16 Aug 2017.
- (b) Govt of India, Min of Def letter No 1(23)/2017/D (Pay/Services) dt 15 Sep 2017.
- (c) Govt of India, Department of Personnel & Training letter No A-27012/02/2017- Estt.(AL) dt 16/17 Jul 2018.
- (d) Adjutant Generals Branch/Addl Dte Gen Personnel Services letter No A/32813/ Circular/AG/PS -3(a)/01/2018 dt 21 Aug 2018.
- (e) Adjutant Generals Branch/Addl Dte Gen Personnel Services letter No C/7099/ Policy/ SAPCS/2020 dt 06 Nov 2020.
7. Certified that the school/college is Govt/ Govt aided/ unaided, recognized by Central/ State Education Board (name of the state/UT) vide Govt letter No/Affiliation code dated.
8. Bank Details (Cancelled Cheque/ NEFT Form mandatory).
|Account Holder’s Name|
|Bank Name, Branch and Address|
9. Address (PIN Code mandatory).
|Permanent Address||Correspondence Address|
|PIN –||PIN –|
|Mobile Number –|
(Signature of Father/Mother/
Legal Guardian of the child)
10. Certified that amount claimed above has actually been paid by the student and received by this School/ Institute. Rates of tuition fees, hostel charges(messing charges included) claimed above are the actual charges as approved by the Competent Authority.
Office seal/Round stamp
(Signature of Principal/Head of School)
(with appointment stamp)
Children Education Allowance: Format of Self Declaration Certificate
(Ref para 5(d) of AG’s Branch/ADG (PS) letter No
C/7099/Policy/SAPCS/2020 dt 06 Nov 2020.
SELF DECLARATION CERTIFICATE
1. Certified that the child/children below in respect of whom re-imbursement under children education assistance claimed is/are wholly dependent upon me:-
|Ser No||Name of Children||School in which studying with location||Class in which the child is studying||Date of birth of the child||Period for which claimed||Amount of reimbursement claimed for the pd|
2. Certified that my child/children in respect of whom reimbursement under children education assistance claimed is/are studying in the school mentioned at column(c) which is/are recognized school(s).
3. Certified that I am a Government Servant/NOT a Government Servant.
4. Certified that during the period covered by this claim, the child/children attended the school regularly and did not absent himself/herself/themselves from the school without proper leave for a period exceeding one month.
5. In the event of any change in the particulars given above which effect my eligibility for reimbursement under children education assistance, I undertake to intimate the same promptly and also refund excess payment, if any made to me.
Signature of NOK : _________
Name of NOK : _____________
Army No : __________________
Rank : ______________________
Name : _____________________
(Signature of Record Offr/Any Cl-1 Gazetted Offr)
Children Education Allowance: Format of Certificate from the Head of Institution
(Ref para 5(d) of AG’s Branch/ADG (PS) letter No
C/7099/Policy/ SAPCS/2020 dt 06 Nov 2020.
CERTIFICATE FROM THE HEAD OF INSTITUTION/SCHOOL
(FOR REIMBURSEMENT OF CEA)
Ref No : ____________
Dated : ____________
It is certified that Master/Miss ____________ ____________ having, Admission No ____________ DOB ____________ Son/Daughter of Mr/Mrs ____________ ____________ ____________ was studying in Class ____________ Sec ____________ Roll No ____________ during the previous academic year from ____________ to ____________ School/Institution, namely ____________ ____________ ____________ ____________ ____________ vide affiliation Regd No/Code ____________ ____________ and pattern ____________ curriculum.
Signature of Principal
(Affix School Stamp)
Related to Your Search:
- Opening of reimbursement of Children education allowance CEA claim for Central Government employees for the academic year 2020-2021
- 7th CPC Children Education Allowance / Hostel subsidy – Jammu and Kashmir Central Government Employees
- 7th CPC CEA: Total Claim for Academic Year 2017-18
- Child Education Allowance Hostel Subsidy for the year 2019-2020
- Clarification in respect of grant of Children Education Allowance: 7th CPC
- Annual ceiling for reimbursement of Children Education Allowance for CG Employees
- Guidelines for Submission of Children Education Allowance Claim
- Railways: Children Education Allowance for the year 2017-2018
- CHILDREN EDUCATION ALLOWANCE, Hostel Subsidy Claims & Travelling Allowance Entitlement: PCDA’s instructions