7th Central Pay Commission – Territorial Army Allowance
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
South Block, New Delhi
Dated the 21st September, 2017
The Chief of the Army Staff
Subject : Implementation of the recommendation of the Seventh Central Pay Commission – Territorial Army Allowance.
I am directed to say that consequent upon the acceptance of the recommendation of the Seventh Central Pay Commission and in supersession of the all existing orders issued on the subject from time to time, the President is pleased to decide that the Camp Allowance and TA Bounty applicable for Territorial Army shall be merged into a single allowances to be called Territorial Army Allowance and will be payable at the following rates:
|Sl. No||Category of Employees||Amount (in Rs./annum)|
2. These rates shall automatically increase by 25%, each time the Dearness Allowance rises by 50%.
3. 100% of the amount of Territorial Army Allowance shall be granted for completing full training and 75% of the amount will be granted for completing more than 80% of the training.
3. These orders shall take effect from 01st July, 2017.
4. This letter issues with the concurrence of Ministry of Defence (Fin/AG/PD) vide their Dy No.410/AG/PD/2017 dated 11.09.2017
(S. Gopal krishna)
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Implementation of the recommendation of the Seventh Central Pay Commission- Conveyance Allowance
- 7th CPC Dress Allowance for Defence Civilian employees
- 7th Central Pay Commission: Grant of Extra Work Allowance (abolition of existing Flight Charge Certificate Allowance)
- 7th Pay Commission Recommendations: Overtime Allowance (OTA)
- Mystery of 7th Pay Commission recommendations on Pay and Allowances will be revealed today
- 7th CPC Dress Allowance – DoPT Orders on 31.8.2017
- Implementation of the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission – Dress Allowance
- Abolition of Special Compensatory(Hill Area) Allowance – Recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission
- 7th CPC Constant Attendant Allowance under CCS