DA from 1st July 2015 – Tamilnadu Government GO for Dearness Allowance revision from 01.07.2015 to State Government employees
GOVERNMENT OF TAMIL NADU
FINANCE (ALLOWANCES) DEPARTMENT
G. O. No. 281, Dated 26th October 2015
(Manmatha, Iyppasi-09, Thiruvalluvar Aandu 2046)
ALLOWANCES – Dearness Allowance in the pre-revised scales of pay – Enhanced Rate of Dearness Allowance from 1st July, 2015 – Orders – Issued.
READ – the following papers:
1. G.O.Ms.No.137, Finance (Allowances) Department, dated 30.04.2015.
2. From the Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, New Delhi, Office Memorandum No.1-(3)/2008 – E.II (B), dated 01.10.2015.
In the Government Order first read above, orders were issued sanctioning revised rate of Dearness Allowance in the pre-revised scales of pay to State Government employees as detailed below:-
Date from which payable Rate of Dearness Allowance in the pre- revised scales of pay (per month)
1st January, 2015
223 per cent of Pay plus
2. The Government of India in its Office Memorandum second read above has enhanced the Dearness Allowance to its employees who continue in the pre-revised scales of pay from 223% to 234% with effect from 1st July 2015.
3. Following the orders issued by the Government of India, the Government sanction the revised rate of Dearness Allowance to the State Government employees who continue to draw their pay and allowances in the pre-revised scales of pay that was in existence prior to 01.01.2006 as indicated below:-
Date from which payable Rate of Dearness Allowance in the pre-revised scales of pay (per month)
1st July 2015 234 per cent of Pay plus
4. The Government also direct that the Dearness Allowance increase shall be paid in cash with effect from 01.07.2015.
5. While working out the revised Dearness Allowance, fraction of a rupee shall be rounded off to next higher rupee if such fraction is 50 paise and above and shall be ignored if it is less than 50 paise.
6. The Government also direct that the revised Dearness Allowance sanctioned above, shall be admissible to full time employees who are at present getting Dearness Allowance and paid from contingencies at fixed monthly rates. The revised rates of Dearness Allowance sanctioned in this order shall not be admissible to part time employees.
7. The revised Dearness Allowance sanctioned in this order will also apply to the teaching and non-teaching staff working in aided educational institutions, employees under local bodies, employees governed by the University Grants Commission/All India Council for Technical Education scales of pay, the Teachers/Physical Education Directors/Librarians in Government and Aided Polytechnics and Special Diploma Institutions, Village Assistants in Revenue Department, Noon Meal Organisers, Child Welfare Organisers, Anganwadi Workers, Cooks, Helpers, Panchayat Secretaries/Clerks in Village Panchayat under Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department.
8. The expenditure shall be debited to the detailed head of account `03. Dearness Allowance’ under the relevant minor, sub-major and major heads of account.
9. The Treasury Officers / Pay and Accounts Officers are requested to make payment of the revised Dearness Allowance when bills are presented without waiting for the authorisation from the Principal Accountant General (A&E) Tamil Nadu, Chennai-18.
(BY ORDER OF THE GOVERNOR)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
Related to Your Search:
- ALLOWANCES – 5 percent Dearness Allowance – Enhanced Rate of Dearness Allowance from 1st July 2019- Orders
- 5th Central Pay Commission pre-revised pay scale for Central Government Employees DA Order w.e.f 01.07.2019
- Payment of Dearness Allowance w.e.f. 01.07.2012 to the employees and executives of FCI on IDA pattern governed by pre-revised pay scales effective from 01.01.1997
- Tamil Nadu Government Order : Ad-hoc Increase – CONSOLIDATED PAY / FIXED PAY / HONORARIUM – Employees drawing revised Consolidated Pay / Fixed Pay / Honorarium – Ad-hoc Increase from 01.07.2017
- Sanction of Dearness Allowance: Karnataka State Government Employees DA Orders
- Dearness Allowance for Karnataka Government Employees from 1.1.2018
- Rate of Dearness Allowance applicable w.e.f.1.7.2016 and w.e.f.1.1.2017 to employees of Central Government and Central Autonomous Bodies continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised pay scales as per 5th Central Pay Commission
- Tamilnadu Government Employees get 6% DA Increase effective 1st July 2015
- Rate of Dearness Allowance applicable w.e.f. 1.7.-2016 to employees of Central Government and Central Autonomous Bodies continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised pay scale/grade pay as per 6th Central Pay Commission Dearness Allowance calculator for DA from January 2017