Withdrawal of Financial assistance for maternity grant to Female GDS on introduction Maternity leave in the Department of Posts
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
(Welfare & Sports Section)
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110 001.
All Heads of Circle
Subject: Withdrawal of Financial assistance for maternity grant to Female GDS on introduction Maternity leave in the Department of Posts.
On the above subject, it is intimated that as per O.M. No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 27.06.2018, Establishment Division introduce new scheme related to Maternity Leave for female GDSs wherein it is clearly mentioned that above O.M will supersede all earlier orders in respect of Maternity leave for female GDSs.
2. Hence, it is informed that O>M. No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 27.06.2018 will be followed from 01.07.2018, no further clarification w.r.t. above O.M. will be issued from Welfare and sports section’s end, further communication in this regard may be take up with Establishment Division.
Related to Your Search:
- Maternity Leave for the female Gramin Dak Sevaks (Female GDS) in the Department of Posts
- Grant of maternity leave for female government servant – Clarification
- Maternity Leave (ML) for Railway Employees
- Central Government Approves Maternity Leave For Employees Opting For Surrogacy
- GDS: Maximum 5 Days Emergency Leave for Gramin Dak Sevaks
- Will the 7th CPC Extend Child Care Leave for Male Employees Too?
- Maternity leave DoPT Order: Rule 43, which makes provision for maternity, for the sake of convenience
- Extension of orders for grant of Child Care Leave to all Civilian Female Industrial Employees of the Central Government.
- Women employees demand two year leave for raising newborns