Where is the Bonus for BSNL employees?
Bonus is the deferred wage. There was no Bonus for government employees till 1977. Sustained struggles were fought by the Railways and Central government employees for Bonus, including the historic Railway Strike of 1974. It was only after the Janata Government came in to power that Bonus was granted.
The government has announced Bonus for Railway, Postal and other central establishments for 2017, though it is below the demand of the employees. But BSNL employees, who were central government employees earlier, have not been granted the same so far, despite demand from the unions. The Festival season has started and the delay in announcing the same is unjustified.
We demand the BSNL management to announce the Bonus for employees at the earliest.
Related to Your Search:
- Cabinet approves Productivity Linked Bonus for Railway Employees Payment before Dussehra/Puja Festival season Incentive to Improve Productivity and Efficiency of Railways
- Railway Bonus : Centre May Announce 78 Day Wages As Bonus
- Railways likely to declare 78-day bonus: PTI News
- BSNL employees unions defer indefinite strike
- West Bengal hiked bonus and festival advance
- Central Government Employees Likely To Get 30-Day Bonus in Festive Season
- Tamil Nadu State Government Diwali Bonus: 20% festival bonus for its employees
- Railwaymen Call off Strike after Cadre Restructuring, 78 days Bonus & 7th CPC
- Bank Employees to get 15% increase in wages – Strike from 25th Feb called off – 10th Bipartite Wage Settlement