Washing Allowance to all Railway employees drawing Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- and provided official uniform
Grant of Washing Allowance to all employees drawing Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- and provided official uniform:-
Government of India / Bharat Sarkar
Ministry of Railways / Rail Mantralaya
RBE No. 41/2015
New Delhi, dated 01.05.2015
The General Managers,
All Indian Railways etc;,
(As per Standard Mailing List)
Sub: Grant of Washing Allowance to all employees drawing Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- and provided official uniform.
Arising out of a Demand raised in the PNM(NFIR/AIRF), the issue regarding grant of washing Allowance to all employees who have been supplied with uniform but have not been granted Washing Allowance has been under consideration of the Board for quite some time. It has been now decided by the Board to extend the benefit of Washing Allowance to all railway employees who are drawing Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- and are provided official uniform.
2. These orders will be effective from the date of issue of this order.
3. Hindi Version is enclosed.
4. Please acknowledge receipt.
Dy. Director Finance (Estt.),
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of Washing Allowance to the category of Track Maintainer Gr.-III & IV
- Grant of Dress allowance to eligible Railway Officers, PBOR of RPF, Station Masters and Others
- Change of Uniform code for Diesel Loco Shed Staff and payment of Washing Allowance – NFIR
- Grant of Transport Allowance @ 7000 p.m+DA thereon to officers drawing Grade Pay of Rs.10000, Rs.12000 on Non-functional basis-clarification reg.
- 7th CPC – Dress Allowance for eligible Railway Employees: Railway Board Order
- Grant of Transport Allowance at Rs.7000 + DA thereon to officers drawing Grade Pay of Rs.10000 on Non-functional basis
- 7th CPC Dress Allowance to Railway Nursing Staff
- 7th CPC Transport Allowance and DA granted for Indian Railway Medical Service (IRMS) officers drawing Grade Pay of Rs.10,000/- under DACP Scheme
- 7th CPC Transport Allowance to Railway employees – NFIR