Employees service matter
No. HRM-II/T-1 (1)2022/ E-File No. 43810 | 6963
All Addl. CPFC (Zones)
All Regional PF Commissioners,
Including In-charge of the Regional Offices and RPFC (ASD), Head Office
All Assistant PF Commissioners
Subject : Violation of conduct rules by bringing Political/outside influence to further interest in service matters -Reg.
Rule 20 of the Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules, 1964 which are applicable mutatis mutandis on
the EPF Staff and Officers by virtue of Regulation 18 of EPF ( Officers’ & Erfiployees condition of
Service) Regulation, 2008 stipulates as under:
20 Canvassing of non-official or other outside influence
No Government servant shall bring or attempt to bring any political or other outside influence to bear upon any superior authority to further his interests to respect of matters pertaining to his service under Government.
- Instances have come to notice where EPF Officers/Officials are addressing communications, directly or indirectly through their relatives to high authorities. This is in contravention to provision of the CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964 as the Officers/officials have by-passed the prescribed channel of communication and have attempted to bring political or other outside influence to further their interest in respect of matters pertaining to their service.
- Therefore, all Officers & Staff are advised to keep in mind the aforesaid provisions and desist from bringing political or any other outside influence. In case of violation, actions as deemed fit may be taken against those who violate the CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964/said instructions.
- The above said instruction may be brought to the notice of all Officials under your jurisdiction for strict compliance of the instructions on the subject.
Addl. Central P. F. Commissioner (HRM)
Related to Your Search:
- Violation of Rule 20 of CCS (Conduct Rules) 1964 DoPT
- Prohibition on bringing any political or outside influence by Government servant or by their close relatives in respect of service matters
- Refusal on bringing any political or external influence by Government servant or by their close relatives in respect of service matters
- Important Notice from Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan(HQ) for KV Employees
- Central government employees representation on their service matters – CGA
- Representation from Government servant on service matters – reiteration of instructions – regarding
- GDS charge sheet under Rule 10 for imposing Minor and Major Penalties specified in Rule 9 of Garmin Dak Sevak Rules 2011
- DoPT Prohibit the Central Government Employees from participating in any form of strike in violation of Rule 7 of the CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964
- Central Government employees who have put in 33 years service or attained the age of 60 years, whichever is earlier, shall retire on superannuation