No. E (NG)-ll/94/RR-1/29.
Sub: Upper age limit for direct recruitment to non-gazetted posts on the Railways.
|Sl. No.||Period||Relaxation (in years) in upper age limit above the prescribed age limits for various posts|
|(i)||04/2/2015 to 03/2/2017||02 years|
|(ii)||04/2/2017 to 03/2/2019||01 year|
|(iii)||Beyond 03/2/2019||No relaxation|
These orders take effect from 04.2.2015. lndents placed after 03.2.2015 may be suitably amended.
Please acknowledge receipt.
(Hindi version will follow)
Related to Your Search:
- Upper age limit for direct recruitment to non-gazetted
- Upper age limit for direct recruitment to non-gazetted posts on the Railways
- Engagement of Course Completed Act Apprentices as substitutes in Group ‘D’ on Indian Railways
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – Relaxation in upper age limit
- Age relaxation of 5 years to the residents of Jammu & Kashmir: Extended up to 31/12/2019 – Railway Board Order
- Jammu and Kashmir (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit for Recruitment to Central Civil Services and posts) Amendment Rules, 2014.
- Re-engagement of retired hands to 65 years from the exiting age limit of 62 years
- Re-engagement of retired employees in exigencies of services
- Age Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen for appearing in Civil Services Exam