Transfer policy causing difficulties to Group ‘C’ staff
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
3, CHELMSFORD ROAD, NEW DELHI – 110055
Affiliated to :
Indian National Trade Union Congress (INTUC)
International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF)
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Transfer policy causing difficulties to Group ‘C’ staff – Review urged-reg.
Ref: NFIR’s PNM Item No. 18/2016.
Railway Board’s letter No. E(O)1I1/2014/PL/05 dated 31/08/2015.
During separate meeting with the EDE (N) on 28/06/2016 to discuss left over PNM Items of NFIR (including item No. 18/2016), Federation requested for separate meeting at the level of Member Staff. A period of more than a month has passed, meeting of the Federation at the level of MS has not yet been fixed.
NFIR, therefore, requests the Railway Board to kindly arrange to fix Federation’s meeting with the MS on the subject matter, soon.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
Source : NFIR
Related to Your Search:
- Comprehensive transfer policy for Railway officers – Denial of inter-railway transfer requests of Group ‘C’ staff-reg.
- MACP – Financial upgradation under MACPS to the staff joined on request transfer in lower post-correct implementation of extant orders
- Comprehensive transfer policy – exemption from 5 years service condition
- Comprehensive transfer policy – Exemption from 5 years service condition – NFIR
- Harmonization of the cadre structure of Medical Laboratory Staff of Indian Railways with those in Central Government Hospitals
- Exemption from passing the Typewriting Test – DoP&T instructions not implemented in Railways
- Trade test for promotion in artisan categories
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – review of extant instructions relating to acquisition of higher qualification – NFIR
- Revision of hourly rates of Incentive Bonus and Bouns Factor of Workshop/PU in respect of staff governed under CRJ pattern/GIS