The Secretary (E),
Sub: Training period of wards of deceased/medically decategorised Railway employees appointed on compassioate grounds as Technician Gr. III in (erstwhile GP 1900/Pay Level-2 of 7th CP)-reg.
Ref: NFIR’s letter No.II/1-A/Part 20 dated 31/01/2018.
Federation vide its letter dated 31/01/2018 brought to the notice of the Railway Board, the grievance of Apprentice Technicians who happened to be the wards of deceased/medically decategorised Railway employees appointed on compassionate grounds (non-ITI/non-Act Apprenticeship Training) who are being subjected to three years training for appointment to the post of Technician Grade III in erstwhile GP 1900/Pay Leave-2. A period of about three months has passed, unfortunately, there has been no communication to the Federation on action taken on the subject matter.
While enclosing copy of Federation’s letter dated 31/01/2018, NFIR once again requests the Railway Board to consider the justified points raised for reduction of training period of three years in the case of non-ITI/non-Act Apprentice wards/widows of Railway employees appointed on compassionate ground to a reasonable period.
Action taken on Federation’s proposal may please be communicated to the Federation soon.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
Related to Your Search:
- AIRF: Granting promotion opportunity as JE against 25% intermediate Apprentice Quota
- Comprehensive transfer policy – exemption from 5 years service condition
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – review of extant instructions relating to acquisition of higher qualification – NFIR
- Compassionate ground appointment to the kith & kin of Railway employees and died in harness as bachelor – need to issue instructions
- Appointment on compassionate grounds in the Clerical Cadre – urge to fill up vacancies – NFIR
- Pay fixation in 7th CPC Pay Matrix level in the case of employees who are in 6th CPC -1S Pay Band (Rs. 4440-7440) + GP 1300
- Absorption of Diploma Holder as JE-II Case of Diploma Holder progressmen working in RE Organization
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Denial of payment of HRA, Transport Allowance etc. to trainees appointed on compassionate ground