Trade test for promotion in artisan categories
Dated : 22.04.2017
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Trade test for promotion in artisan categories-reg.
Ref: (i) NFIR’s PNM Item No. 21/2015.
NFIR’s letter No. II/6/Part 6 dated 15/09/2014.
NFIR’s letter No. II/6/Part 7 dated 25/04/2016.
In the separate meeting held on 11th January, 2017 between the Federation and the Railway Board on PNM items, the subject matter under Agenda Item No. 21/2015 was discussed, consequently it was decided to convene separate meeting of the Federation with the AM/Mechanical & AM/Electrical. Though more than three months passed there has been no progress on the subject.
NFIR, therefore, requests the Railway Board to expedite action.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
Source : NFIR
Related to Your Search:
- Exemption from passing the Typewriting Test – DoP&T instructions not implemented in Railways
- Transfer policy causing difficulties to Group ‘C’ staff
- LAP – Accumulation of Earned Leave / Leave on Average Pay beyond the ceiling of 300 days
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Harmonization of the cadre structure of Medical Laboratory Staff of Indian Railways with those in Central Government Hospitals
- Revision of hourly rates of Incentive Bonus and Bouns Factor of Workshop/PU in respect of staff governed under CRJ pattern/GIS
- Admissibility of House Rent Allowance in the event of non-acceptance or surrender of railway residential accommodation
- Provision of GP 42001- in PB-2/Level 6 of 7th CPC to the Dressers/OT Assistants working in Railway Hospitals/Health Units
- MACP – Financial upgradation under MACPS to the staff joined on request transfer in lower post-correct implementation of extant orders