Tour Packages For Gatimaan Express Travellers
Ministry of Railways
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation has started operating two different tour packages for those travelling in Gatimaan Express. The one day comprehensive package offers visit to Agra Fort and Taj Mahal in AC vehicle, food at hotel, guide etc. The two days / one night comprehensive package offers visit to Agra Fort, Itmad-ud-Daula’s tomb, Mehtab Bagh, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri and Sikandra in AC Vehicle, food, accommodation at hotel, guide etc.
This Press Release is based on information given by the Minister of State for Railways Shri Manoj Sinha in a written reply to a question in Lok Sabha on 04.05.2016 (Wednesday).
Related to Your Search:
- Validation of Duty/Privilege/Post Retirement Complimentary Passes (PRCP) in Hamsafar Express trains, Gatimaan Express trains and all other Special trains including Suvidha Express, Special Trains on special charges etc
- Clarification regarding Travelling allowance (TA) rules after the implementation of 7th CPC
- Government relaxes norms for overstay beyond official foreign tour
- Revision of rates of Daily Allowance (T.A.) to Railway employees on tour – Reimbursement of Hotel charges when no rest house facility made available
- Admissibility of SPORTS (Society for Promotion of Nature Tourism and Sports) tour package to Lakshadweep Islands on ships operated by Lakshadweep Administration on LTC
- 7th CPC: Revision of Entitlement of TA/DA to JCM Members
- 7th CPC: Travelling Allowance Rules – Implementation of the Recommendations of the Seventh Pay Commission
- Reimbursement of Taxes/GST on the prescribed entitlement of Hotel accommodation/Guest House to Central Government employees
- Government clarifies that accommodation in any hotel, including 5-star hotels, having a declared tariff of a unit of accommodation of less than INR 7500 per unit per day, will attract GST @ 18%