Total strength of Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), force, rank and gender-wise
The total strength, rank and gender-wise of Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) & Assam Rifles (AR) and National Security Guard (NSG) is as follows:-
There is no separate Authorization for female posts, where not indicated above.
Against the above vacancies, some of the candidates have already been selected and are undergoing training in the respective training institutes of the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assam Rifles (AR). The arising of vacancies in CAPFs & AR on account of new raisings, voluntary retirements, resignations etc and filling up of the same is a continuous process. Recruitment process are undertaken in the CAPFs & AR on regular basis through Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Medical Officer Selection Board (MOSB), other Recruitment Boards and Departmental Selection Committees (DSCs) of the Forces. Special Recruitment rallies are also conducted, to fill the vacant posts from time to time as per the requirement.
Related to Your Search:
- Massive recruitment drive launched to fill more than 76,500 vacancies in CAPFs
- Para Military Service Pay to Central Armed Police Force at par with Army has been referred to the 7th Pay Commission
- Reservation of Women personnel Central Para Military Forces, Force-wise strength
- Granting of Para Military Service Pay (PMSP) to Central Armed Police Force personnel at par with Army personnel
- STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION GD Constable Recruitment Online Application 2018
- Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination 2011 – UPSC
- Pension to retired personnel
- Ex-servicemen status to retired personnel of the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)
- Employment News Weekly Job Highlights July 2018