Timely Revision of 7th CPC Pension – Instructions to credit the revised Pension and Arrears immediately: CPAO
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
CENTRAL PENSION ACCOUNTING OFFICE
TRIKOOT-II, BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE,
Subject :- Timely Revision of Pension as per 7th CPC
References have been received from pensioners and pensioner’s association that the revised pension and arrear of revised pension as per 7th CPC has not been credited into the account of the pensioners/family pensioners.
All the CPPCs of the Banks are, therefore, requested to credit the revised pension and arrears of revised pension immediately in the account of pensioners/family pensioners for which Special Seal Authorities (SSAs) have been issued to the banks and in any case not later than 30 days of receipt of the Special Seal Authority (SSA) from this office so that the grievances of and hardships faced by the pensioners/family pensioners could be minimised.
This issues with the approval of Chief Controller (Pension).
(Md. Shahid Kamal Ansari)
(Asstt. Controller of Accounts)
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of pensions of pre-2006 pensioners – Payment of Arrears from 01.01.2006 : CPAO Order dated 25.08.2015
- Central Pension Accounting Office (CPAO) celebrated its 29th Foundation Day today in the service of the Central Civil Pensioners
- First Credit of pension on the basis of e-PPO into the account of the pensioner/ family pensioner followed by subsequent verification with physical PPOs
- Crediting of enhanced Medical Allowance to the pensioners account by Banks
- Payment of arrears accruing in respect of deceased pensioners/family pensioners to the nominee/legal heir
- CPAO: Timely commencement of family pension in favour of spouse by banks in the event of death of the pensioners
- Implementation of Government’s decisions on the recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission
- Timely commencement of family pension in favour of spouse by banks in the event of death of the pensioners
- Meeting with all Heads of CPPCs/Government Business Divisions to review the implementation of 7th CPC pension revision