The Central Government’s decision on recommendations of the 7th CPC on allowance payment to Pensioners: revised Fixed Medical Allowance and Constant Attendance Allowance on 100% disablement
Subject:- The Central Government’s decision on recommendations of the 7th CPC on allowance payment to Pensioners: revised Fixed Medical Allowance and Constant Attendance Allowance on 100% disablement regarding.
Attention is invited to Ministry of Finance, Dcpartment of Expenditure Resolution No.11-1/2016-IC dated-6th July, 2017 on the above subject whereby it has been decided to revise the existing rates of following allowances for Pensioners:
|Sl.No.||Name of the Allowance||Existing Rates||Revised Rates|
|1.||Fixed Medical Allowance||Rs.1000/-||Rs.500/-|
|2.||Constant Attendance Allowance on 100% disablement||Rs.4500/-||Rs.6750/-|
These revised rates are payable w.e.f. 01.07.2017.
In view of the above, Heads of CPPCs/Government Business Departments of all the banks are requested to arrange to credit the pensions/family pensions to the bank accounts from the month of July, 2017 onwards, for the respective pensioners who are already being paid above allowances, with the revised rates without waiting for any specific/separate authority from CPAO for such Pensioners.
This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
(Controller of Accounts)
Related to Your Search:
- Cabinet approval on 7th CPC allowances paid to Pensioners
- Enhancement of Constant Attendance Allowance in respect of Disabled Armed Forces Personnel
- 7th CPC Allowances : Recommendations in respect of some important allowances paid to Pensioners
- Implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC) – Revision of pension of pro-1.1.2016 Defence Forces pensioners/ family pensioners etc
- Procedure for implementation of option by a Pensioner Family Pensioner from Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA) to CGHD (OPD) facility
- Grant of fixed medical allowance to Defence civilians who residing in area not covered under CGHS – PCDA Orders
- Grant of Fixed Medical Allowance – Undertaking is required to be submitted once every year alongwith other certificate
- Pensioners eligible for Fixed Medical Allowance from the date of application for FMA
- CPAO – DR Order to Central Government pensioners, family pensioners from the existing rate of 17% to 28% of the basic pension