Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personriel & Training
New Delhi, the 17th February, 2016
Subject: The All India Services (PAR) Rule, 2007- annual health check-up of IAS Officers.
I am directed to invite your attention to this Department’s letter of even number dated the 16th February, 2015 on the above mentioned subject, wherein it was requested to continue the arrangements for annual health check-up of IAS officers for subsequent year which was initially started in your hospital vide this Departments letter No. 11059/18/2002- AIS-III dated 11 th January, 2008. It is again requested that the arrangement mentioned therein may be continued for the year 2016 and subsequent years also, unless revised by this Department.
2. It is further informed that Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has approved the revised rates i.e. Rs. 2000/- for men and Rs. 2200/- for women may also be allowed to be reimbursed in respect of AIS Officers as is being reimbursed in case of Group ‘A’ officers of CCS.
3. The Chief Medical Superintendents of the approved Government and private hospitals are therefore, requested to kindly ensure that the system works smoothly and the individual officer does not face any inconvenience. All the prescribed tests may please be conducted on a single day and the report provided to the officers concerned on the next day.
(Rajesh Kumar Yadav)
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- CGHS – Annual Health Check-up at Hospitals empanelled under CGHS in respect of CGHS Pensioner beneficiaries aged 75 years and above
- 7th CPC revised conveyance allowance rates for Railway Medical Officers
- Exemption from submission of summary of the Medical Report in respect of AIS officers for the PAR period 2019-2020
- Introduction of Annual Medical Examination for CHS and Dental doctors of the age of 40 years and above on the lines of Annual Medical Examination for other Group ‘A’ officers of Central Civil services
- The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013- Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by the public servants belonging to CSSS & CSCS
- Annual Medical Examination for the Group ‘A’ officers of CCS / posts of age 40 years and above: DoPT Order
- Introduction of Annual Medical Examination for the Group ‘A’ officers of Central Civil Services of age 40 years and above
- Grant of 7th CPC Conveyance Allowance at the revised rates to Railway Medical Officers clarification
- Free Health Check-up Camp for the benefit of Central Government employees and their dependents