Government holiday on 08.08.2018 as a mark of respect to the late Thiru M. Karunanidhi, former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu – Orders Issued
DEATH – Death of High Dignitaries – Government holiday on 08.08.2018 as a mark of respect to the late Thiru M. Karunanidhi, former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu – Orders Issued.
PUBLIC (PROTOCOL-I) DEPARTMENT
Thiruvalluvar Aandu, Vilambi
Aadi – 22
The following notification will be Published in an extra-ordinary issue the Tamil Nadu Government Gazette dated the 7th August, 2018.
The Government of Tamil Nadu declares 08.08.2018 as a holiday for all educational institutions, offices of the State Government, offices of the State Public Sector Undertakings and the Government controlled bodies as a mark of respect to the late Thiru M. Karunanidhi, former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. The Treasuries will work with skeleton staff.
(BY ORDER OF THE GOVERNOR)
CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
Related to Your Search:
- Tamil Nadu Govt declares holiday for its offices today
- G.O. Of Public Department of TN – Holiday on 30.07.2015 as a mark of respect to Late Thiru APJ Abdul Kalam
- Cabinet condoles the demise of Dr. M. Karunanidhi, former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu Government Declares Public Holiday on Thaipusam Festival (28 January 2021)
- Include Pongal in list of compulsory holidays: Paneerselvam
- Holidays – Public Holiday – General Elections to Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly 2016 – Declaration of the poll day 16.05.2016 as Public Holiday – Notified
- Tamil nadu government holidays 2015
- Grant of Paid Holiday to employees on the day of poll – Assemblies of Assam, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Puducherry 2021 – Election Holiday 2021
- Tamil Nadu State Government Public Holidays 2021 – TN Government Order