Tamil Nadu Government Employees : Travel by Air on Leave Travel Concession
Tamil Nadu Government issued instructions regarding the claim of Air Tickets and Boarding Pass on Leave Travel Concession.
‘The eligibility of the officers to travel by air while on official Tour shall also be applicable for availing Leave Travel Concession”.
In order to ensure proper availing of Leave Travel Concession by the employees by the above mode, Government direct that proof of purchase of air ticket and proof of actual performance of travel (ticket and boarding pass) are to be enclosed along with the Traveling Allowance Bill’.
For more details please visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Government
Related to Your Search:
- No LTC for Tamil Nadu Government Employees and Teachers
- Leave Travel Concession for Central Government employees is likely to be extended to cover trips to foreign countries
- Transport Allowance and Travelling Allowance Rules at a glance
- Travelling Allowance Rules-Submission of Boarding Pass alongwith TA Bill
- No proposal to allow to travel on low fare private airlines while availing LTC
- Good News: Senior Citizen Concession – AIR INDIA
- Fraudulent claim of Leave Travel concession – Disciplinary proceedings are initiated against the Government servant as per existing rules…
- Will Air Travel Concession for Central Government Employees be Extended?
- No Travel Allowance and Daily Allowance for Tamil Nadu State Government Employees