Tamil Nadu Government Order : Ad-hoc Increase – CONSOLIDATED PAY / FIXED PAY / HONORARIUM – Employees drawing revised Consolidated Pay / Fixed Pay / Honorarium – Ad-hoc Increase from 01.07.2017
© GOVERNMENT OF TAMIL NADU 2017
FINANCE (ALLOWANCES) DEPARTMENT
G.O.No.302, Dated 11.10.2017
(Hevilambi, Purattasi-25, Thiruvalluvar Aandu 2048)
Ad-hoc Increase – CONSOLIDATED PAY / FIXED PAY / HONORARIUM – Employees drawing revised Consolidated Pay / Fixed Pay / Honorarium – Ad-hoc Increase from 01.07.2017 – Orders – Issued.
READ – the following papers:-
- G.O.Ms.No.124, Finance (Allowances) Department, dated 08.05.2017.
2. G.O.Ms.No.300, Finance (Allowances) Department, dated 10.10.2017.
In the Government Order first read above, the Government sanctioned an ad-hoc increase in the Consolidated Pay/Fixed Pay/ Honorarium with effect from 01.01.2017 at the rate of Rs.20/- per month in respect of those drawing revised Consolidated Pay / Fixed Pay / Honorarium upto Rs.600/- per month and at the rate of Rs.40/- per month in respect of those drawing revised Consolidated Pay / Fixed Pay / Honorarium of above Rs.600/- per month.
2. In the Government Order second read above, orders were issued enhancing the Dearness Allowance payable to Government employees who are on regular and special time scales of pay with effect from 01.07.2017. Government has therefore, decided to grant ad-hoc increase to those drawing Consolidated Pay / Fixed Pay / Honorarium with effect from 01.07.2017. Accordingly, Government direct that employees drawing Consolidated Pay / Fixed Pay / Honorarium be allowed another ad-hoc increase with effect from 01.07.2017 as detailed below:-
|For those drawing revised Consolidated Pay / Fixed Pay / Honorarium upto Rs.600/- per month from 01.01.2006||Rs.20/- Per month|
|For those drawing revised Consolidated Pay/Fixed Pay / Honorarium above Rs.600/- per month from 01.01.2006||Rs.40/- Per month|
3.The Government also direct that the arrears of ad-hoc increase for the months of July to September, 2017 be drawn and disbursed by existing cashless mode of Electronic Clearance System (ECS).
4.This order shall also apply to the employees of Local Bodies, Over Head Tank Operators and Sweepers working in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department.
(BY ORDER OF THE GOVERNOR)
ADDITIONAL CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
Related to Your Search:
- 7% DA Orders Jan 2018: TN Govt Employees and Pensioners
- Grant of Honorarium to Inquiry Officers (IO)/Presenting Officers (PO) – Consolidated instructions regarding
- 7th CPC Bunching Anomaly : Denial of Bunching Increment
- FINANCE MINISTRY DA ORDER JAN 2014 -WHEN IT WILL COME-DA ARREARS CALCULATOR
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Anomalies – Pay of officials drawing different Grade Pay (Higher and lower) are fixed at the same stage in revised pay
- Cabinet Cabinet approves revision of pay and allowances of Lieutenant Governors of Union Territories
- Payment of Honorarium / fee to Master Trainers and Recognized Trainers for conducting courses under Trainer Development Programme (TDP) sponsored by the Department ol Personnel & Training.
- Freezing of Dearness Allowance to Tamil Nadu State Government employees and Government pensioners
- FAQ on Honorarium – Dopt Orders on 1.4.2014