DoPT latest order on biometric attendance 2022
With immediate effect the marking of biometric attendance in all government offices would be suspended until January 31, 2022 – DoPT Orders 2022
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block New Delhi
Dated the 3rd January, 2022
Subject: Preventive measures to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – suspension of biometric attendance regarding.
Reference: MHA Order No.40-3/2020-DM-I(A) dated 27th December, 2021.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM of even number dated 01.11.2021 regarding biometric attendance. The matter has been reviewed and, as a precautionary measure, it has been decided to suspend the marking of biometric attendance in Aadhar Based Biometric Attendance System in all Ministries/Departments of the Government of India, including its attached/subordinate offices, with immediate effect till 31st January 2022.
However, all the employees are required to mark their attendance in Attendance Registers to be maintained manually. All the Heads of Departments shall also continue to ensure that all employees wear masks, at all times, and follow COVID-appropriate behavior strictly.
(Umesh Kumar Bhatia)
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Central Government employees are marking their attendance in the Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System
- Most of the Employees of Defence, Finance and IT Ministries are not marked their attendance in BAS
- Biometric attendance suspended till 15th February 2022 DoPT Order
- Exemption to employees to mark biometric attendance in Aadhar Based Biometric Attendance System (AEBAS)
- Resume biometric attendance for Central Government employees wef 8th November 2021
- Status of Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System
- AADHAR enabled Bio-Metric Attendance System – Dopt Notification on 28.1.2015
- Resumption of Biometric Attendance System in Railway Board Office
- Disciplinary action may be taken against Central Government Employees who are habitual late attendance – Dopt Orders on 22 June 2015