The Central Government Holiday Homes and Touring Officers Hostel, Directorate of Estates has informed to all Central Government Employees and Officers that the booking of holiday home at Mysore is being suspended for two months from 15.8.2012 to 15.10.2012. The detailed orders has been issued by the Department of Directorate of Estates on its official website on 16th August, 2012, we have reproduced the content of the order and given below for your information:
NOTICE / MOST IMMEDIATE
Government of India
Directorate of Estates
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Subject: Suspension of Booking of holiday home at Mysore for two months (from 15.08.2012 to 15.10.2012) regarding.
The work of vertical extension of existing holiday home at Mysore is in full swing as well as dismantling of existing water proofing at Ground Floor has started due to which there is a seepage in the Ground Floor Rooms. Besides, there is a disturbance to occupants due to construction activities and dust and breakage of water supply and electrical pipes.
2. in view of above and to avoid any inconvenience to the visitors of holiday home at Mysore. booking of Holiday Home at Mysore is being suspended for two months from 15.08.2012 to 15.10.2012. Application for booking for the aforesaid period will not be entertained and where booking already confirmed, the visitors are advised not proceed to the holiday home at Mysore.
3. Inconvenience is regretted.
Assistant Director of Estates (Regions)
Related to Your Search:
- Directorate of Estates Orders 2013 : Suspension of booking of room No. 16 of holiday home at Nainital (Khurpatal)
- Re-commencing of booking of Holiday Home at Port Blair – Directorate of Estates
- Directorate of Estates Order 2013 : Re-opening of booking of room no. SIXTEEN-16 of holiday home at Nainital – Khurpatal
- Commencement of booking of new holiday home at Madurai w.e.f. 1st December, 2014.
- Request for not booking rooms in holiday home at Goa
- Holiday Home at Tirupati in AP for Central Govt Employees
- Closure of booking of Rooms of all the Holiday Homes due to COVID-19 DoE
- Holiday Home at Udaipur (Rajasthan) – Booking started
- Holiday Homes Online Booking : Acceptance and depositing of Bank Draft/Pay Order in the Government account on account of booking charges of holiday homes by different Booking Authorities