Submission of e-Revision Authorities through the e-Revision utility by the PAOs
Government of India,
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Central Pension Accounting Office (CPAO)
Trikoot-ll, Bhikaji Cama Place
New Delhi : 110 066
Dated: 11th August, 2017
Sub: Submission of e-Revision Authorities through the e-Revision utility by the PAOs reg.
Revision of about 9.5 lakhs Pre-2016 pension cases & about 16000 post-2016 cases became due as per the recommendations of 7th CPC. As per DP&PW OM No. 38/37/2016-P&PW(A) (ii) dated 04/08/2016, pension cases of Pre-2016 pensioners have already been revised by the banks by applying the multiplication factor of 2.57.
2. However, pension of pre-2016 cases needs to be revised by concerned PAOs as per OM No 38/37/2016-P&PW(A) dated 12th May,2017. For these revision cases, CPAO has developed an e-Revision utility for sending the revision cases to CPAO. It has been noticed that some Ministries/Departments are sending on-line digitally signed revision authorities and also sending the same authorities manually to CPAO.
3. All the Ministries/Departments are requested to instruct PAOS of their Ministries/Departments that if PAOs have already sent authorities through e-Revision utility and signed digitally, there is no need to send manual revision authorities to
This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
(Md.Shahid Kamal Ansari)
Asstt, Controller of Accounts
The Pr.CCAs/CCAs/CAs(with independent charges)
Related to Your Search:
- Mandatory submission of e-revision authorities by the PAOs
- Pension Revision- Mandatory submission of e-revision authorities by the PAOs
- Roll out of e-Revision utility of CPAO for 7th CPC revision of pension in all Delhi based PAOs
- CPAO: Mandatory use of Digital Signature
- Pilot run of e-Revision Utility of CPAO for 7th Central Pay Commission Revision of Pension
- Revision of pensions of pre-2006 pensioners – Payment of Arrears from 01.01.2006 : CPAO Order dated 25.08.2015
- Implementation of 7th CPC Recommendations – Revision of Central Civil Pension Cases – CPAO Orders
- CPAO OM on 7th CPC Revision of Pre-2016 Pension in pursuance to DP&PW OM dt 12.05.17 and MoF OM 23.05.2017
- Revision of post-2016 pension cases : CPAO Orders on 4.10.2016