Life Certificate for Pensioners – The facility of submission of Life Certificates by the pensioners aged 80 years and above is to be allowed from 1st October 2021 to 30th November 2021 at Jeevan Pramaan Centres.
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
Dated: 13th September 2021
All Chief Postmasters General,
Subject: Regarding submission of Digital Life Certificate (DLCs).
This is regarding the submission of Digital Life Certificate by various Pensioner’s at Jeevan Pramaan Centres (JPCs) in Head Post Offices across the Country
- The facility of submission of Life Certificates by the pensioners aged 80 years and above is to be allowed from 1st October 2021 to 30th November 2021. The remaining pensioner’s may continue to submit their Life Certificate from 1st November 2021 to 30th November 2021.
- In view of the upcoming activity of submission of Digital Life certificate by pensioners to start from 1 Oct 2021, it is requested to do the following:
- a) Activate all the Jeevan Pramaan Centre IDs which are currently inactive in your respective Circle.
- b) Establish the Jeevan Pramaan Centres in the Head Post Offices wherein it has not been established, get their Jeevan Pramaan IDs created and ensure that ail Jeevan Pramaan Centre IDs as well as Common Service Centres (CSCs) are activated positively by 20th Sept,2021.
- The official guidelines from Department of Pension and Pensioners Welfare (DoPSPW) regarding submission of DLCs when received shall be circulated in due course
- This issues with the approval of competent authority.
Assistant Director General (PO)
Related to Your Search:
- Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners from Jeevan Pramaan website
- Government to help pensioners for getting digital life certificates
- EPFO leverages CSC network to conduct Jeevan Pramaan for pensioners
- CPAO – Submission of Life Certificate by NPS-AR pensioner through Jeevan Pramaan
- EPFO to allow EPS pensioners to submit their Digital Pramaan Patra at any time during the year as per their convenience – PIB
- Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners: Jeevan Pramaan
- Jeevan Pramaan – message from Joint Secretary (Pension)
- Pensioners Portal Orders: Pension by linking Aadhaar with Bank Accounts and PPO
- EPFO extends time limit for Pensioners upto 28th February 2021 for submission of Jeevan Pramaan Patra; 35 Lakh pensioners with EPFO to benefit