Stoppage of Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA) to the Defence Civilian Employees working in the interior/remote areas and their governance under CS(MA) Rules, 1944: MoD Order
Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt – 110010
All concerned PCsDA/ CsDA
(Through CGDA Website only)
Sub: Stoppage of fixed Allowance (FMA) to the Defence civilians employees working in the interior/ remote areas and their governance under CS(MA) Rules, 1944-reg.
A copy of Ministry of Defence (Department of Defence) D (Civ-II) ID No.9(1)/2010/D(Civ-II) dated 14.09.2018 on the above subject is enclosed herewith for information, guidance and further necessary action please.
Sr. ACGDA (AT-I)
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
(Department of Defence)
Subject: Stoppage of fixed Allowance (FMA) to the Defence civilians employees working in the interior/ remote areas and their governance under CS(MA) Rules, 1944-reg.
The issue of extension of CS(MA) Rules, 1944 to the defence civilian employees working in the interior/remote areas was discussed in the meeting held on 18.06.2018 under the Chairmanship of Joint Secretary (Estt) on the various issues raised by the Staff Side of defence civilian employees/workers under provision of “Additional Mechanism”. During the discussion, it was informed that the appointment of AMAs has not been done in remote areas even after issuance of MoH&FW’s OM No. S.14025/09/2013-MS dated 03.06.2015 extending the CS(MA) Rules 1944 to the employees residing in remote areas thus, denying; benefits to the employees. In this connection it was decided that the instructions for appointment of AMAs in remote areas would be reiterated by D(Civ-II).
2. Accordingly a copy of MoD ID Note of even number dated 25.06.2015 alongwith MoH&FW’s OM No. S 14025/09/2013-MS dated 03.06.2015 is enclosed herewith. It is requested to comply with the aforesaid MoH&FW’s OM dated 03.06.2015 and extend the benefits of CS(MA) Rules, 1944 to the defence civilian employees residing in interior/remote; areas. Appointment of AMAs, wherever necessary, shall be done as per the provisions laid down under CS(MA) Rules, 1944.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
MoD I.D. No. 9(1)/2010/D(Civ-II) dated 14.090.2018
Related to Your Search:
- Stoppage of Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA) being paid to the Central Government employees
- Proposal for reimbursement of in-patient medical expenses in addition to Fixed Medical Allowance(FMA) to serving Government employees in remote areas
- Reimbursement of Medical claim pertaining to in-patient treatment to the Defence Civilians who are getting Fixed Medical Allowance: BPMS writes to MoD
- BPMS published DOP&PW order regarding Fixed Medical Advance to the employees working in interior where AMA not available…
- Details of benefits provided to the civilians working in the Defence sector
- Implementation of the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission – Grant of Special Compensatory Allowances subsumed under Tough Location Allowance
- Fixed Medical Allowance – MoD Orders
- Fixed Medical Allowance to CG Pensioner residing non-CGHS area: PCDA Circular
- IRTSA requested to grant of Fixed Medical Allowance of Rs.2000 pm to all Pensioners