Stepping up of pay DoPT
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, PG & Pensions Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, A Wing, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market New Delhi, dated the 03ʳᵈ March, 2022
Subject: Audit Para No. 13 of Transaction Audit of DoP&T for the year 2014-15 In the matter of stepping up of pay – regarding
The undersigned is directed to refer to DoP&T’s OM of even number dated 30.12.2021, 18.01.2022 and 28.01.2022 on the subject mentioned above wherein all the Ministries/ Departments concerned were requested to furnish the information as per the attached format immediately clearly indicating the number and names of all the officers who have been granted stepping up of pay and whose case has been reviewed or qualify for review as per OM dated 20.05.2014. Information has not been received from most of the Ministries/ Departments yet. Since the status of the matter has to be apprised to the Standing Audit Committee urgently, it is also proposed to hold a meeting with the concerned Ministries/ Departments shortly in this regard.
- Accordingly, it is requested that the above-mentioned information may be sent immediately without further delay.
To (Through DoP&T website)
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- DoPT Stepping up of pay of senior Assistants of CSS drawing less pay on promotion in the Sections Officers Grade than their juniors
- Stepping up of pay of senior Assistants of CSS drawing less pay on promotion in the Section Officers Grade than their juniors – OM No.18/2/2007 – CS-I dated 20.05.2014
- LIST OF WRIT PETITIONS FILED IN STEPPING UP OF PAY MATTER – DoPT Order
- Stepping up of pay of senior Assistants of CSS drawing less pay on promotion in the Section Officers’ Grade man their juniors – OM No.18/2/2007-CS-I dated 20.05.2014 – Followup action regarding
- Dopt Orders on the recommendation of department related Parliamentary Standing Committee on Compassionate Appointment
- Recommendation of Department Related Parliamentary Standing Committee on Compassionate Appointment
- Recommendation of Department Related Parliamentary Standing Committee on Compassionate Appointment-Regarding.
- Stepping up of pay of Senior Assistants of the Central Secretariat Service (CSS) drawing less pay on promotion in the Section Officers Grade than their juniors.
- Statement to be made by the Minister in every six months regarding status of implementation of recommendations contained in the Reports of the Department Related Parliamentary Standing Committee on Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions on Demands for Grants