Special recruitment drive by CPSEs for recruitment of Ex-Servicemen (ESM)
F No DPE-GM-12/0001/2016-GM-FTS-5410
Government of India
Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhavan,
Block No. 14, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003
Dated 26th February, 2019
Subject: Special recruitment drive by CPSEs for recruitment of Ex-Servicemen (ESM).
The undersigned is directed to refer to D/o Ex-servicemen Welfare OM No. 25(01)/2010/D(Res-1) dated 22-01-2019 (copy enclosed) regarding the above mentioned subject and to state that the administrative Ministeries / Departments concerned with CPSEs are requested to issue suitable instructions to CPSEs under their administrative control to follow the guidelines of D/o ESM Welfare for filling up the vacancies reserved for Ex-servicemen in CPSEs.
Encl as above.
All Administrative Ministries / Departments concerned with CPSEs.
i. Chief Executive of all CPSEs
ii. D/o Ex-servicemen Welfare, Secretary, Sena Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001
iii. Directorate General Resettlement (DGR) West Block-IV. R K. Puram, New Delha -110066
iv. NIC. Cell OPE with a request to upload a copy at OPE s web-sate under the link what’s New
v. Hindi Section, DPE for Hindi version.
Related to Your Search:
- Vacant Posts in PSUs
- Reservations to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Disability, Ex-servicemen in the matter of promotions by all the Central Government departments
- Appointment of Security Personnel in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) from Ex-servicemen Security Agencies sponsored by the Directorate General of Resettlement (DGR)
- CPSEs: Cut-Off age to Borad level appointment in Central Public Sector Enterprises
- Board level and below Board level posts including non-unionised supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)- Revision of scales of pay w.e.f.01.01.2007 – Payment of IDA at revised rates
- Utilisation of the facilities of Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) – Instructions given by DoPT
- Exemption of Employees under Persons with Disabilities (PwD) category and Pregnant Women from roster duty Covid-19
- Revival and Restructuring of CPSEs
- Special Recruitment Drive to fill up the vacancies for Persons with Disabilities: Time Frame fixed by DoPT