PCDA Pension Circular C-155 : Special benefits in cases of death & disability in service : Revision of Disability Pension / Family Pension of Pre-2006 disability Pensioners/ Family Pensioners regarding.
Important Circular No: C-155
O/o the Pr.C.D.A. (Pensions)
Draupadighat Allahabad -211014
(All Head of Department under Min. of Defence)
Subject: Special benefits in cases of death & disability in service : Revision of Disability Pension / Family Pension of Pre-2006 disability Pensioners/ Family Pensioners regarding.
Reference: This office Important Circulars No. 142 dt. 11.06.15 and C-150 dt.10.5.16.
Attention is invited to above cited circulars wherein instructions had been issued for implementation of GOI, Ministry of P,PG and pensions, Deptt of P&PW OM No.45/03/2008 P&PW(F) dated 20th November,2014. As per Para III(a), IV(a) and Para V(a) of ibid OM, the Service Element of disability pension of pre-2006 disability pensioners was linked to qualifying service for earning full pension.
2. Now, GOI, Ministry of P,PG and pension, Dept of P&PW have further issued orders under their OM No. 45/03/2008-P&PW(F) dated 8th August, 2016, that in terms of GOI OM No.38/37/2008-P&PW (A) dated 06.04.2016 the revised consolidated pension of pre-2006 pensioners shall not be lower than 50% of the minimum of the pay in the Pay Band and grade pay (wherever applicable) corresponding to the pre-revised pay scale as per the fitment table without pro-rata reduction of pension even if they has qualifying service of less than 33 years at the time of retirement. This provision would be equally applicable for computing service element of revised disability pension being drawn by pre-2006 disability pensioners. Accordingly, the provision linking the service element of disability pension under Para III(a), IV(a) and V(a) of this Department’s OM of even no. dated 20th November 2014 stands deleted. The arrears of revised disability pension would be payable with effect from 1.1.2006.
3. In order to implement the instruction contained in the above said Govt. letters, HOOs are required to review/identify the cased where Disability Pension /Family Pension have been notified in terms of CCS (EOP) Rules and forward the same with details i.e. PPO Nos., Current PDA details, Pay scale under IV & V CPC and address of Payee to this office for revision in terms of OM of even no. dated 20.11.2014, OM No. dt. 29.04.2016 and read with 8.08.2016.
4. It is therefore, requested that suitable instruction along with copy of this circular may be issued to all the Head of Offices under your administrative control for initiating action in this regard.
Related to Your Search:
- OROP: One Rank One Pension to all Pre-01.06.1953 Defence pensioners, Ex. State Force Pensioners and their families
- Special Benefits in the cases of death and disability in service – PCDA Circular
- Minimum Guaranteed Pension for Disability/War injury element as per CSC 2012 recommendation.
- Grant of disability pension, comprising service element and disability clement to pre-2006 disability pensioners of Govt service
- Special benefits in cases of death and disability in service – 7th Central Pay Commission
- 7th Central Pay Commission (7CPC) – Revision of Disability/ War Injury pension for Pre-01.01.2016 Defence Forces pensioners – PCDA Circular No.596
- Revision of pension of Pre-2006 disability pensioners and Family Pensioners effective from 1.1.2006 – Pensioners Portal Orders
- Revision of disability pension and family pension under CCS(EOP)Rules to pre 1996 and pre-2006 disability pensioners and family pension under CCS (EOP) Rules
- 7th CPC: Revision of Disability/ War Injury pension for pre-1.1.2016 Defence Forces pensioners