Special Allowance to Teaching Staff in NVS
Sub: Continuance of “Special Allowance” to Teaching Staff in NVS – reg.
The proposal for continuance of special allowance @ 10% of Basic Pay to the teaching staff of NVS including Librarian has since been approved by the Department of Expenditure as communicated vide Ministry of HRD’s letter No.17-01/2017-UT.3 dated 04.06.2018.
This is issued in continuation to Samiti’s Notification of even number dated 20.02.2018,
Assistant Commissioner (Admn.)
Related to Your Search:
- Retired employees of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS for coverage under Old Pension Scheme OPS – Pensionary Benefit under CCS Pension Rules – 1972
- Special Allowance @ 10% Basic Pay to Oak Grove School’s teaching staff, Jharipani
- KVS Transfer Guidelines 2018
- Suggestions/comments on the present KVS transfer guidelines – reg
- Restoration of fresh admission in KV Alhilal Cantt. for the year 2013-14
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Scale revision – Assistant Editor in PB-2 GP 4600 w.e.f. 1.1.2006 and Pay Matrix Level-7 w.e.f. 1.1.2016: KVS Order
- Annuity based alternate pension proposal for the employees of NVS prior to 1.1.2004
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Revised rate of HRA 2021
- KVS issued orders for filling of members of Joint Consultative Machinery (JCM)