Special Allowance to Nurses working in Operation Theater/Intensive Care Unit – revision of Allowances
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Special Allowance to Nurses working in Operation Theater/Intensive Care Unit – revision of Allowances-reg.
Ref: (i) NFIR’s PNM Item No.1-B/2012.
(ii) Railway Board’s OM No. E(P&A)I-2009/SP-1/Gen1/1 dated 09/07/2010 and 08/10/2013.
(iii) NFIR’s letter No.I/5(g) dated 08/11/2012 & no. I/5(g)/Pt.V dated 02/09/2013 and 13/01/2014.
(iv) Ministry of Health & Family Welfare letter no.Z.28015/2012013 – N dated 17th October 2013 copy endorsed to NFIR.
(v) Railway Board’s letter No.E(P&A)I-2012/FE-4/1 dated 23/01/2014.
(vi) NFIR’s letter No.I/5(g)/Part V dated 21/10/2014, 20/10/2015, 30/05/2017 & letter No.I/5(g)/Part VI dated 20/09/2017.
(vii) O.M.No.Z.28015/52/2017-N dated 27th September,2017 issued by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare to all ministries/departments (Government of India).
(viii) NFIR’s letter No.I/5(g)/Part VI dated 16/10/2017.
(ix) Railway Board’s letter No.E(P&A)I-2017/SP-1/MH-1 dated 27/12/2017.
Federation desires to invite attention of the Railway Board to the letters cited under reference relating to the NFIR’s PNM agenda Item No.1-B/2012.
During NFIR’s PNM meeting held with the Railway Board on 13/14-11-2017, the Official Side through Action Taken Statement on the agenda item conveyed that the advice of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare in the matter was still awaited and reminders have also been sent on 26/04/2017 and 11/10/2017 to ascertain the date of enhancement of the Allowance to Rs. 360/-p.m. from Rs. 120/- p.m.
Federation is surprised to note that though the instructions have since been issued by the Board revising the rate of Special Allowance, renamed as Operation Theater Allowance to the Nursing Personnel working in the specialized areas in the Railway Hospitals under the Ministry of Railways to Rs.540/- p.m. w.e.f. 1st July 2017, vide Board’s letter dated 27/12/2017, unfortunately the said letter does not mention NFIR’s PNM agenda Item. There is, therefore necessity to issue amendment to Board’s letter dated 27/12/2017.
Further to above, Federation desires to mention that the question relating to enhancement of Special Allowance from Rs.120/- p.m. to Rs.360/-p.m. pursuant to implementation of 6th CPC recommendations, is still unanswered and payment not arranged with back date.
NFIR,therefore, requests the Railway Board to issue corrigendum to Board’s letter dated 27-12-2017 for enhancement of Operation Theater Allowance from Rs.120/-p.m to Rs.360/- p.m also with retrospective effect, duly citing NFIR’s PNM agenda item.
Federation may be kept advised of the action taken in the matter.
Source : NFIR
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- NFIR – Special Allowance to Nursing Superintendents working in Operation Theatre/Intensive Care Unit-revision of Allowances
- Special Allowance to Nurses working in Operation Theatre/Intensive Care Unit-revision of Allowances
- Provision of GP 42001- in PB-2/Level 6 of 7th CPC to the Dressers/OT Assistants working in Railway Hospitals/Health Units
- Grant of Hospital Patient Care Allowance (HPCA) & Patient Care Allowance (PCA) to Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ (non-ministerial) Railway employees working in Railway Hospitals & Health Units/Clinics.
- LAP – Accumulation of Earned Leave / Leave on Average Pay beyond the ceiling of 300 days
- Trade test for promotion in artisan categories
- 7th Pay Commission Hospital Patient Care Allowance to Group ‘C’ &’D’ Railway employees working in Railway Hospitals
- Denial of pay fixation benefit in the case of Sr. P. Way Supervisors (GP 4200 PB-2) merged with JE/P.Way (GP 4200+PB-2)