Simplification of Withdrawal process – Documentary requirements : PFRDA Clarification
PENSION FUND REGULATORY AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
12th May, 2015
All Govt depts./PAO’s/PrAO’s/DDO’s/DTO’s & CRA
Dear Sir/ Madam,
SUB: Simplification of Withdrawal process – Documentary requirements- Circular dt. 25th February, 2015
Reference is drawn to the circular issued on 25th February, 2015 on the matter of simplification of withdrawal process and the documentary requirements thereunder.
There have been queries from some of the stakeholders as to whether these simplified documentary requirements as specified in the circular are applicable to withdrawal requests reported to CRA and NPS Trust, prior to the issuance of the circular or not.
In this regard, it is clarified that the circular would be applicable even to the withdrawal requests which were reported prior to the issuance of the said circular to CRA and NPS Trust.
All other terms, conditions of the said circular remain unaltered.
Related to Your Search:
- NPS – Simplification of Withdrawal process and Documentary requirement for the Government subscriber
- Reactivation of PRAN post exit from NPS
- Withdrawal Process for NPS Subscribers – PFRDA
- Amendment to PFRDA (Appointment of Auditors) Guidance Note-2012
- eNPS offers ease of online opening of NPS account – PFRDA
- PFRDA Orders : Withdrawal of erroneous contribution received into NPS instead of GPF
- Circular on replacing the existing facility of ‘Phased Withdrawal’ with ‘Deferred Withdrawal’
- National Pension System Trust (NPS Trust) – Processing of Partial Withdrawal request
- PARTIAL WITHDRAWAL FROM NPS, ORDERS ISSUED BY PFRDA