Shri Aditya Kumar Joshi,IFS(MT-1989) Appointment as Director in DOPT.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel and Training)
New Delhi, dated the 2nd August, 2012
Consequent upon his appointment as Director in Department of Personnel
& Training w.e.f. the forenoon of 1 s` August, 2012, Shri Aditya Kumar Joshi,
IFS(MT: 1989) is hereby posted as Director(Training), in Training Division,
against the existing vacancy vice Shri Sanjiv Shankar, IRS(1993) with immediate effect and till further orders.
2. Shri Aditya Kumar Joshi, will also function as First Appellate Authority
with regard to RTI matters concerning his charge.
Source : Persmin [http://circulars.nic.in/WriteReadData/CircularPortal/D2/D02adm/A-32013_1_2012-Ad.I-02082012.pdf]
Related to Your Search:
- Appoint Shri Shri Prakash (CSL No. 3220), Director in the DOPT.
- Appointment of the Secretaries to the Government of India.
- Appointment of Joint Secretaries to the Government of India
- Dopt orders 2013 : Ad-hoc appointment carrying on in the grade of Assistant of CSS-regarding.
- Promotion to the grade of Deputy Secretary on ad-hoc basis – Extension of period for one year beyond 03.06.2014.
- Compassionate Appointments in Government are regulated as per instructions issued by Department of Personnel and Training
- Appointment of the Additional Secretaries to the Government of India
- TO BE PUBLISHED IN PART I SECTION 2 OF THE GAZETTE OF INDIA)
- Committee of the Cabinet has approved the fallowing Joint Secretary level appointments in the Pay Band of Rs.37,400 – 67,0001- (PB-4) with Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/-