Setting up of Seventh Pay Commission: Confederation says its the victory of the workers
ANNOUNCEMENT OF 7TH CPC IS ONE STEP FORWARD AND IT IS THE VICTORY OF THE WORKERS WHO FOUGHT FOR IT: Confederation
7th CENTRAL PAY COMMISSION
ANNOUNCED BY THE GOVERNMENT
Central Government today announced the constitution of the 7th CPC. Confederation of Central Government Employees and workers has been demanding appointment of 7th CPC right from 2011 onwards. We have conducted continuous agitational programmes including Parliament March and also one day nationwide strike on 12th December 2012. After 12th December Strike we have decided to go for indefinite strike and strike ballot is also announced. We congratulate the entire Central Government employees who rallied behind Confederation. Confederation is the only organization which has conducted serious agitation demanding constitution of 7th CPC.
Government has not yet announced the Chairman, Committee members etc of the 7th CPC and also terms of reference. Further our demand for merger of DA, giving effect from 01.01.2011, inclusion of three lakhs Gramin Dak Sevaks under the purview of 7th CPC, granting DA merger to GDS and settlement of other demands in the 15 points Charter of Demands are also pending. Before announcing the terms of reference of 7th CPC. If Government is not ready to accept our above demands, Confederation National Executive will meet shortly and shall decide for further course of action.
Related to Your Search:
- DA Merger, 7th CPC & other issues Confederation’s two day’s Strike Call on 12th & 13th February, 2014
- DEMANDING 7th CPC, DA MERGER and more: A GRAND SUCCESS OF MASS DHARNA CONDUCTED AT ALL MAJOR CENTRES.
- 7th CPC – NO COMPROMISE ON TERMS OF REFERENCE
- Confederation of Central Government Employees request for early implementation of seventh pay commission
- Confederation of Central Government Employees and Workers Called for Strike Today and Tomorrow
- JCM STAFF SIDE UNITY SHOULD BE FOR STRUGGLE
- Unhappy with 7th Pay Commission hike, government employees to go on strike on July 11
- PENDING DEMANDS AND NEW GOVERNMENT – CONFEDERATION NEWS
- Central Union welcomes 7th Pay Comm; seeks revision every 5 yrs