Schedule for the General Elections to the Legislative Assemblies of Assam, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal and Puducherry- Regarding.
In continuation of Commission’s Press Note No. ECI/PN/16/2016 dated 4th March, 2016, it is informed that the Commission has provided on the National Voters’ Services Portal, first time the facilities to search the voters’ name in the electoral roll, to know the address of polling station to locate the polling station on the Google map, to know the contact details of the electoral staff and also to see the electoral roll of any particular polling station on the web portal. The same facility is also being made available through an integrated mobile App, in order to facilitate the voters in getting all the information of their electoral roll entry and polling station details.
Further, to ensure a continuous link of electors with the election machinery, Commission has decided to launch first-ever-Information Gateway on web portal, mobile App and through SMS, to keep the electors of the area informed of the relevant happenings during the entire election period. The key information conveyed would include the schedule of election for the constituency, details of the nominations received, final list of contesting candidates, reminder about the date of poll and the results on the counting date.
Further, the Commission has taken the initiative to provide e-voter information slip thorough web portal and also on mobile App to enable the voters’ to take a print out of their electoral roll entries without photograph, which along with the EPIC or any other alternate identification document, as decided by the Commission, may be used in locating the elector’s entry in marked copy of electoral roll to expedite the voting process at the polling station.
Related to Your Search:
- Schedule for bye – elections to fill casual vacancies of 64 – Dhrangadhra AC and 85 – Manavadar AC in the Gujarat State Legislative Assembly
- Election of Delegates of Kendriya Bhandar
- Rate of Election Duty Allowance – Rate of Remuneration to the Officials Deployed on Election Duty
- Election to the Delegates of Kendriya Bhandar, 2017
- Railway Secret Ballot Election 2020 – Railway SBE 2020 Final Modalities
- Announcement of Schedule for General Elections to Lok Sabha and Legislative Assemblies in Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Odisha & Sikkim, 2019
- Public Holiday on 19th April, 2017 on account of polling of By-Election, 2017
- Election Holidays – Grant of Paid Holiday to Central Government Employees on the day of Poll – Orders Issued by Election Commission
- Bye Election to fill the casual vacancy from 40 – Anantnag in the Legislative Assembly of Jammu & Kashmir – Grant of Paid Holiday to employees on the day of poll