Revision of the existing rates of Daily Officiating Allowance in the pay structure recommended by the 6th Central Pay Commission
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, Dated: 04-07-2016
The General Manager
All Indian Railways & Production Units,etc
Subject: Revision of the existing rates of Daily Officiating Allowance in the pay structure recommended by the VI Central Pay Commission.
Ref: Board’s letter No.E(P&A)I-98/CPC/PA-3 dated 08.03.1999
The NFIR had raised a demand in the PNM Forum for revising the rates of Daily officiating allowance in the pay structure recommended by the VI CPC. A reference in this regard was also received from AIRF.
2. The matter has been considered by Board and have decided to revise the existing rates of Daily officiating Allowance in the VI CPC pay structure as indicated in the enclosed Annexure.
3. The revised rates of Daily Officiating Allowance are admissible from 01.09.2008. All other terms and conditions shall remain unchanged.
4. This has the sanction of the President and issues with the concurrence of the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
Source : AIRF
Related to Your Search:
- Payment on account of discontinued allowances – Daily officiating Allowance
- Revision in the rates of Kilometreage Allowance and Allowance in lieu of Kilometreage (ALK) with effect from 01.01.2014 – RBE No. 65/2014
- Revision of the rates of Allowance in lieu of Running room facilities, Shunting Duty Allowance, Trip Allowance and Commercial duty Allowance pay able to the running staff with effect from 1-1-2011.
- Revision in the rate of Special Allowance in respect of staff working in Central Ticket Checking Squad of Railway Board
- Revision of rates of Training Allowance to Faculty Members
- Revision of 7th CPC Grade Pay Level of the category of Ticket Collector stipend
- 7th Central Pay Commission as accepted by the Government Health and Malaria Allowance
- 7th Central Pay Commission accepted by the Government – National Holiday Allowance
- Grant of Overtime Allowance (OTA) to Railway employees Consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances- date of effect