Revision of Special Allowance and Cash Handling Allowance as a result of enhancement of Dearness Allowance w.e.f. 1.1.2014
No. 416/2008-Esft. (Pay II)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
dated the 24th March, 2015
Subject: Revision of Special Allowance and Cash Handling Allowance as a result of enhancement of Dearness Allowance w.e.f. 1.1.2014
References are being received from various Ministries with regard to the amount of Special Allowance and Cash Handling Allowance admissible consequent upon enhancement of Dearness Allowance payable to Central Government employees @ 100% w.e.f. 1 st January, 2014 announced vide Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure O.M. No.1/1/2014-E-II (B) dated 27th March, 2014.
2. This Departments O.M. 4/6/2008-Est(Pay II) dated 1.10.2008 provides that the rates of Special Allowance and Cash Handling Allowance will be increased by 25% every time the Dearness Allowance payable on revised pay scales goes up by 50%.
3. All Ministries/Departments are therefore, again advised to take necessary action accordingly.
( A.K. Jain)
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- 25% Hike in Allowances – Confederation writes to Dopt to issue necessary orders
- 25% Hike in Allowances – Dopt Orders on increase in certain allowances by further 25% Dearness Allowances w.e.f. 1.1.2014
- 7th Central Pay Commission (7th CPC) Cash Handling and Treasury Allowance – DoPT Order 2019
- Revision of rates of Special Allowance payable to Parliament Assistants
- Enhancement in the rates of various allowances by 25% consequent upon Dearness Allowance crossing 100%
- Dearness Allowance DA – 12% to 17% to Rajasthan State Government employees with effect from July 1,2019
- 7th CPC Cash Handling and Treasury Allowance
- Time period for the Central Government Dearness Allowance revision
- Clarification on the complete and final settlement of LTC Special Cash Package Scheme bills and claims