Revision of post-2016 pension cases – regarding
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
CENTRAL PENSION ACCOUNTING
OFFICE TRIKOOT-II, BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE,
NEW DELHI 110066
Subject: Revision of post-2016 pension cases – regarding.
After government decision on the implementation of 7th CPC recommendations vide DP&PW OM dated 04.08.2016, the pension cases of those government servants who retired/died after 01.01.2016 and whose pension was finalized under 6th CPC. These pension cases need to be revised under 7th CPC recommendations after doing the pay fixation under 7th CPC. Since initially these cases were processed using pension module of COMPACT, relevant data for revising the same under 7th CPC is available in COMPACT. Therefore, these cases may be processed in the COMPACT and do not require to be processed through e-Revision Utility. Necessary modifications have already been made in the COMPACT for revision of such cases under 7th CPC.
All the pension processing PAOs may be instructed to revise above mentioned pension cases of post-2016 retirees using COMPACT and take the printout of revised authorities and send to CPAO under their signatures and to calculate the differential amount of gratuity and commutation and convey the same to CPAO for payment by the Banks in the above mentioned revised authorities.
Controller of Accounts
Related to Your Search:
- Pilot run of e-Revision Utility of CPAO for 7th Central Pay Commission Revision of Pension
- Submission of e-Revision Authorities through the e-Revision utility by the PAOs
- Pension Revision- Mandatory submission of e-revision authorities by the PAOs
- Mandatory submission of e-revision authorities by the PAOs
- Revision of pensions of pre-2006 pensioners – Payment of Arrears from 01.01.2006 : CPAO Order dated 25.08.2015
- Implementation of 7th CPC Recommendations – Revision of Central Civil Pension Cases – CPAO Orders
- Delinking of revised pension from qualifying service of 33 years
- Revision of pension of pre-2006 as per Revised concordance table OM dated 28.01.2013: CPAO’s instruction to issue revision authority to all
- CPAO: Mandatory use of Digital Signature