Revision of hourly rates of Incentive Bonus and Bouns Factor of Workshop/PU in respect of staff governed under CRJ pattern/GIS
No. I/11/Part I
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Revision of hourly rates of Incentive Bonus and Bouns Factor of Workshop/PU in respect of staff governed under CRJ pattern/GIS-reg.
Ref: (i) NFIR’s PNM Item No. 12/2017.
(ii) NFIR’s letter No. I/11/Part I dated 13/07/2017.
(iii) Railway Board’s letter No. PC-VII/2017/R-U/28 dated 31/07/2017.
(iv) NFIR’s letter No. I/11/Part I dated 08/08/2017 & 24/08/2017.
During NFIR’s PNM meeting held with the Railway Board on 13/14.11.2017, the Official Side conveyed that the Internal Meeting of the Committee constituted by the Railway Board vide order dated 06/07/2017 has been fixed for 29/11/2017. Responding to Official Side, Federation requested to expedite action for revising the rateds as the staff are eligible at revised rates w.e.f. 1st July, 2017. The Federation also requested in the meeting that the PCO Allowance be revised to those Groun ‘C’ staff working in Level 8 & 9 also. Federation also conveys that a period of more than two months has passed the progress amde on the subject has not been apprised.
NFIR therefore requests the Railway Board to kindly expedite action for revisio of hourly rates of incentive bonus, allowance and PCO Allowance to the staff of Workshops/Production Units under both CRJ/GIS pattern duly endorsing copy to the Federation.
Federation also suggests that a separate meeting be convened soon for discussing the PNM item.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
Related to Your Search:
- Need for revision of hourly rates of incentive bonus and incentive allowance in favour of Railway Staff: NFIR
- Revision of hourly rates of Incentive Bonus and Bonus Factor of Workshop/PUs in respect of staff governed under CRJ Pattern/GIS
- 7th Pay Commission Incentive Bonus to Railway Employees – NFIR
- Revision of Incentive Bonus and Bonus Factor Workshop / PU hourly rates after implementation of the 7th CPC
- Revision of Hourly Rates of Incentive Bonus and Bonus Factor of Workshops and Production Units
- Railway Board constitutes committee for revision of Incentive Bonus
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- NFIR: Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Revision of hourly rates of Incentive Bonus and Bonus Factors of Workshops/PUs staff under CRJ Pattern & GIS